Dude I Am So High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Grower91, May 30, 2009.

1. I'm so high right now. I smoked a bowl of supposed Strawberry cough and then an hour later two more bolws one of random Indice strain, and the other was the cough. I like can't keep track of what I'm writing and I don't even know if this is real or not. This techno's amazing. My friend's high as shit too he's watching me type loololoololoool. My legs feel good. Do I have good shit or what, lol? Oh wait, is it just meand my friends or do ya'll have random like whol body jerks

2. I don't think this deserves to be a story. I know you are a new user and all, but this should be a post or something.

You should realize how many people on here type while they are fried. Hell, I'm blazed right now. I just smoked some Blueberry and then I smoked more Sour Diesel at a party. I get that feeling sometimes as your legs aren't there.

3. just hit some jack mixed with some kush. this kush is a creeper but im fucked up right now, i know that in about 20 min ill be gizone! btw, its fun to see other MoCo peeps on here, rep it up from B-ville!

4. i can kind of feel how high you are by your post

FUCK. 1 week till payday babay

5. #5 SaladFingers, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    sweet

[​IMG]

6. Haha this is hilarious. If only I could be this high, but apparently my friends and I are cooking with cannabutter tomorrow, can't fucking wait.

7. Wow I was really high, lol.

8. time is the master, time can be a disaster :smoke:

9. glad your high man