Dude, greatest pot/karma story ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NL5xMendo, Jan 13, 2009.

1. So my friend Kyle who is a lover of the alcohol has always loved pointing out that I was the minority at every party cause I toked up while everyone got fucked up. I never drank at all barring a few times and at the same time he never smoked EVER! Well like about a week ago I finally convinced him that not only was smoking grass better for your health in the long run, it was more enjoyable and longer lasting and wont make you sick.

I WAS WRONG..............kinda.

The reason he didn't wanna try Ganja ever was cause he didn't wanna smoke anything, he thought that was nasty. So I had just made some brownies (w/ an ounce of NL5), and preceeded to convince him that he should try it given this wasn't going to be smoked. HE AGREED FINALLY, and I went about serving it too him.

He ate one and it took about an hour and a half before he felt it, but let me tell you HE FELT IT. He immediately got up and said, " I'm going to Panda Express. I am hungry." So he goes and gets this HUGE platter of food, and in the midst of being completely baked FOR THE FIRST TIME, he downs the ENTIRE entree.

Not more than 5 minutes after eating it all, while he was caught up in a game of Super Smash Bros., he begins to look dazed (more than usual I mean), so I said, " Whats the matter man?"

IT WAS AT THE END OF THAT QUESTION THAT MY FRIEND KYLE VOMITS ALL OVER THE FRONT OF HIMSELF!!!

The most nasty regergitated AZN food you could ever dream of comes flooding out of him, and he says to me in the most painful voice ever," You said it wouldn't make me sick."

...and then he passed out in the chair w/ vomit STILL all over him.

Of course I started laughing because I knew it wasn't the weed, yet the fact that he decided to GOURGE DOWN 2 pounds of food in 5 minutes. Should've warned him about the munchies, and the fact that a first time user might be taken off gaurd with the high of eating the pot having not first smoked it.

He has not said when he will try marijuana again, my guess is never.

2. Doesn't really sound like theres any karma in there to me haha, but an ounce of NL5 for brownies that must have been a costly little endeavour, did you serve em out to make your money back?

3. Yeah dude were I form that is min. $375 a zip.

Pretty little penny

4. My question.

5. I peed a little :/

6. haha yeah karmas a bitch i stole this a half o from this kid which i should'nt of done but i lost my phone the next week..i guesss i deserved it:(

7. The munchies will do that. Be careful about eating too much befoe you sleep too. You will wake up the next morning with a shit on deck that could classify as a new species