dude gets knocked out by a chick lol

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Nov 9, 2007.

1. hahaha dude got fuckin rocked lmao, and he has prblems for doin that shit to a girl, wtf

2. LOL I love the description

Every single thing about this video is absolutely perfect. From the smashed pumpkin, the two "knockouts," and the masturbating cameraman...never has a video been this great in the history of the Internet

3. All I see is a guy with a lot of problems... he needs to get his head checked out.

Only time I laughed is when he got hit.

4. hahaha

5. That dude is a fuckin pussy. He was all in her face after he busted her pumpkin. Haha I was laughing my ass off when that dude hit the floor. He tried to get up all quick and ended up stumblin again.

edit: oh yeah, what was with the cameraman moaning and groaning.

6. hahahaha.... that guy is a major douche.

7. She hit him harder than he hit her haha, but I don't give a shit who you are, you never hit a female, regardless of what she does.

8. You aren't a pussy if you get knocked out.

Fucking noobs...

9. Damn! I didn't know that side open fisted punches that girls throw could do that.

10. wtf the guy that got hit wasn't the one that threw the punch, and he was being a dick obviously seemed to deserve it

11. guy was walking around like he thought he was a badass after he punched that chick. and the camera guy did sound like he was rubbin one off lol