Dude for real I hate miracle grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ambient206, May 9, 2016.

1. It won't stop.
    She was fine and happy. I waited five days from transplant! I water her early this morning and now she has the claw again! I blame the mg in the root ball.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You learn the hard way not to use MG
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I seem to have finally beat it. Now after fim and an accidental super crop she's doing pretty good. Miracle grow is the equivalent to living in radiation, seriously this stuff is evil to marijuana.

4. You can't blame MG. It's hot and you just have to know that going in. And every time you up pot or transplant a plant into another container, you've reupped your slow release fertilizer supply provided for you by the makers of MG soils and the soil will be able to feed your plant for awhile with no help from you. You need to stop giving nutes until the plant has rooted into the new container and you see new growth start to happen and the plant start to pick up it's water use and grows a little. When you transplant one, you just need to water it in with properly pH'd water, put it under the lights and leave it alone for usually days. Until they're happy with their roots in the new container, they'll not use much water or grow much foliage. The larger you go in difference of size, the longer it takes the plant to root in and recover and get back to growing again. We pot ours up in stages...rooted clones to Solo cups, then 1 gal. pots, then #3 pots, then #5 pots. We use very good formulated grow soil and because of the way we pot them, the soil feeds our plants until usually around 2 weeks before they go into flower and are continued until 2 weeks before harvest. I don't flush but do just give plain pH'd water the last couple of weeks before harvest. Give the plant time to use up the nutes in the soil before you give anymore and always let your container get almost completely dead dry before you water again. You can grow in MG. Lots of people do it. There is usually a slight burn when the plant is first introduced to it, but it will overcome it and grow fine if you do all the support stuff right. The Sticky's in the new grower threads have some great info for the beginner grower and the more you know, the better your grow will go. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've used the miracle grow indoor plant spikes on my sativa plant and it actually world really well. I broke a little tiny piece off one of the sticks, crushed it up and let it sit in 6.8ph water for a day to let the stuff seep into the water. Water my plant with it and just within a few days made a huge difference after.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks great. Ever since I transplanted to roots organic my plant is doing very well minus growing into the cfl over night, N toxicity after fim, and accidental snapping of newest canopy growth.
    I should be in jail for this kind of violence. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pure junk from an inherently evil company.

J

• Like Like x 2
  8. It really makes me sad to walk around a home depot our lowes. Miracle grow zoo these days

Sent from my LGLS660 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. MG is fine as .long as you are smart before buying it. It was not designed for cannabis. Get smart on the nutrients in any product before you buy. I do not listen to the shillers who hate big companies just for hating. The organic and cannabis guys charge way too much for some of the growing population who do not have deep pockets. Again research the soil and nutrients and release methods, come ask here and listen to those who use it, not those who hate it and hate it for hatings sake.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. I blame you for using MG lol

11. Like pro gmo 2 said it's not all that bad I used it on my FIRST grow and pulled about 200-300 grams off each plant but since have stopped using it

12. I had 4 plants in miracle grow and they were doing horrible, stunted growth, burned leaves and all. I said fuck it and decided to uproot one and wash ALL the dirt from the roots (it was a fucking plant with just roots man it looked wicked) and put it in a coco coir/ perlite mix, i thought it was going to die forsure. Here i am exactly 2 weeks later and this plant has TRIPPLED in size, its green and beautiful all the nodes are growing out very nicley, and then i have the other 3 still in MG soil, they have bounced back and the nute burn is down to a minimal and they are actualy growing now but NOTHING compared to the one i saved. People say do not blame MG and that people have seen successful results with it but i say save yourself the headache and use other mediums/nutrients

13. If you look at the problems lots of growers have with ffof you would think it is the devils soil. There is a place for time release soil but cannabis seedlings should not be is such a place.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I got it in roots organic original now. That's got food in but no time delay.

15. Keep an eye on it a d my heart wishes you the best and healthiest grow imaginable. In the future search the forums and ask before committing funds if you could.

I use happy frog potting soil. My local shop calls it soil for dummies which made me think it is perfect for me. I go 6 to 8 weeks without adding nutrients and when I do it is minimal. Better too little than too much. You cannot unburn your damaged leaves from overfeeding. Good luck wildman!