DUB side of the moon

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ChronicSmoke420, Oct 31, 2007.

1. if you like pink floyd and any dub bands/reggea (slightly stoopid, expendables, bob marley) download or buy (if you actually buy music nemore) this album.

Its called dub side of the moon and its pink floyds dark side of the moon made over into a reggea kind of version with sick baselines and shit.

o yea and in money instead of change sounds, its lighters coughing and bong rips

2. There have been many discussions on this before, but I will say i'm a fan. I've seen Easy Star a few times before and once they played Dub Side all the way through. :hello:

3. Personally I hate when bands cover other bands work and alter it completely. Nothing against the other artists, but I feel as if the original is a work of art that stands alone.

I dunno, thats just the way I've always seen it.

4. ^ Take a listen to Tool's cover of Zeppelin's No Quarter, then you might think otherwise, it's godly.

This album actually sounds really intriguing, might have to check it out.

5. Pffha. If its Godly then there's no word to describe the original, because the Zep version far far far exceeds the Tool version (but don't get me wrong, I love the Tool rendition)