Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dub sack, (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kush&sluts, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Really no reason for posting this, but I figured apprentice tokers section always has alot of, is this enough, or, was I shorted threads, so maybe someone will see this today and figure out how big their dubs should be :) 2 grams of Canadian mids.

Attached Files:

2. Good idea man nice weed and prices would be nice too.

3. Yup, that stuff is laced. Probably LSD.

Just kidding, jokes! :D

4. Definitely laced, most likely with alcohol

5. That looks about right. You probably did not get shorted, and even if you did, its not a significant amount. Looks like some good mids. Enjoy!

6. Shit, my bad, I forgot Americans pay more than Canadians. Payed 20$ for this, and somehow get ounces of high mids for 120$. :smoke:

7. Looks more like a gram to me. But then again, it looks really dense.

8. Then fucking right! Enjoy looks tasty. :hello: