Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dub or dime.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ledzeppelin505, Dec 21, 2011.

1. This isn't a noob question like "dis kid at meh skeul wnts to cell me a .1 dub is taht okay?!?" lol so. My guy usually hooks me up no matter what i get from him i normally buy a dime to a dub a week. It's just i'm at college now and we are getting off for break soon and i really don't have a reliable connection there. I have about 2 grams saved up. I'm not sure whethere i should just buy a dime and then if worst comes to worst pick up another one quick. His dimes are usually .6-.7 or get a dub. His dubs are like fucking as much weed as possible in a bag. So help me out brosss. :D~ verrryyy highh today. lol:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. .1 dub would be a ripoff

3. #3 ChiefBuddha, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    re read :eek:

4. Buy a lot... If you're going to be dry for a while lmao.

Try an ounce if not a quarter?

5. His dimes are .6? And a dub is as much as he can fit in a bag?

6. Shit, get an 8th if you have to, even though you already have 2. Then you won't have to worry about it :D

7. i bought 8 grams for my break all i had for cash haha. it seems you dont have any reliable dealers the way you described this guy lol.

8. I don't get that part......