Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dub of Sour Diesel (smoke report)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Aragorn420, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Bought a dub of locally-grown Sour Diesel today.

[​IMG]

1 grammy even. Very sticky, powerful smell thru the baggie.

[​IMG]

Broke up the 2 smaller pieces (still haven't smoked the main bud).

First I took 2 tokes, and got a nice buzz! I had only smoked Reggie for 3 days prior because I bought two $20 bags in order to acquire some started seeds while await the shipment of some decent beans.

Then I packed a full bowl with the rest of what I had broken up. Smoked the whole bowl. BAKED!:D Dare I say "stoned" too - definitely some Cheech & Chong goin' on but zero couchlock and I did not get tired or a down, 3 hrs later as I write this....about to devour that nugg! G'night!

2. Please do not eat that large nug...

Just playing I know what you meant :smoke:

3. Nice stuff A-420. That diesel does have a strong odor and is extremely sticky. Nice taste, eh?

4. I wouldn't call that much of a report at all @Op no offense but you need more detail and meaning to your review & heres the appropriate section for your reviews to go in Smoke Reports - Grasscity.com Forums