DT's soil CFL grow @ 1 month (+random pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by designatedtoker, May 2, 2006.

1. ok, so i finally got more pictures! here they are, i got a 70W HPS light on her now instead of the CFL's, i couldnt get the power to run them all at the same time so i went with the HPS.
    i got my digital camera back so there should be better pics of the pre-flowers soon, but they are visible, i am excited! enjoy!

PLANT.JPG

PLANTYYYY.JPG

2. nice grow, when ever you transplant your plants loosen up the soil around the roots it lowers the chance of shock. Nothings worse then losing a good plant. I wish you luck on your grow i'll smoke a blunt for you and your plant in hopes that it turns out nicely.

3. Nice man thats a healthy looking plant!
    Good luck with HER:D hopefully she grows some super big sticky sparkly buds for you

4. Lookin good man. Keep her healthy.

5. ok, so here are some updated pictures, as you know the plant is a female, sorry about lack of updates i got a job and have been a little busy, the plant is now standing about 3 feet tall... buds all over it, it has been in flowering for a little less than a month, you can also see the new HPS i have on it, i am very excited. its a very crappy light, only 70W but its been getting the job done nicely. in the picture its ghetto rigged but i got it setup a little better now, on the TOP of the plant :p

lemme know whatcha think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. no input from the peanut gallery?

7. if it's still in the first 2 weeks of flowering I say you try to take some cuttings from the bottom of the plant for clones since that light isn't really reaching down there very well anyways. just take them and set them up somewhere and forget about them for a while, and then maybe you'll have some more plants to use later. :]

also, if you could rig up some kind of home-made reflector I think you'd get a lot more light on the plant

8. is it safe to take cuttings during flowering? dont wanna stress it. and when i do, should i keep the cuttings in the same room to get the light? or dark?

9. guess people have lost interest in my pretty buds :(

10. yeah u can take cuttings in flowering , won't stress ur plant much uh put it in a place where it gets light !

11. gorgeous!

12. That's not it...there's just so many new grow journals poppin' up nowadays, I'm starting to have trouble keeping up with everybody's progress.

As for your cloning question, popular consensus seems to be that taking clones after two weeks of flowering drastically reduces their survival rate. With that said, I guess you could try...but meh, I would just wait until the plant finishes budding and re-veg it.

So you got a 70W HPS? How much was it? Have the budsites receiving HPS lighting shown significant improvement?

Keep it up, man. Check back in a couple weeks to see how you're plants are doing.

13. yea, i figured i wouldnt want to risk my buds, they would be more productive on the plant i figure anyways. the buds arent really actually growing bigger, but they are growing more dense, which i am excited about, the 70W was $50 at home depot, i would buy bigger but i cant really order offline and no places around my area sell higher wattage grow lights, i just realized.. im stoned as shit :smoking:

14. sweet plant bro, update us with that harvest and yeild asap.

15. thanks man, i dont think she'll be ready for harvest for about another month and a half or so. but i'll definitly make it a point to let the whole city know :p im gonna be so proud

16. heres some pics to drool over.

BUDSuse.jpg

101_5562.jpg

101_5561.jpg

101_5559.jpg

total dry weight wasnt much, it was about 10 grams

i guess i flowered too early, which im sure i did.

hope everyone enjoys!

i loooove feedback

17. Nice lookin bud man, plus 10 grams isnt bad, and you can grow more to cover the $100 u spent anyway. +Rep on a nice grow

18. Bud looks real good man. Congrats!

19. looks amazing, but yeah 10 grams sucks for all the hard work. Try again next yaer, and with a first year under your belt, you should do much better !:p:):):):)