Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DTs and way around them

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boi123, Feb 23, 2014.

1. To start off this is not a will I pass type of thread.

Long story short about 2 months ago my parents found out I smoke ganja. Apparently they do not find it as harmless as I do :hide: . So they started drug testing me with DTs that only measure +/-, not pH levels or temperature or anything else.

After I became clean (currently am) they threatened that if I fail a test they will sell my car and god knows what else lol.

I am wondering if there is a way that I can get false negatives on the tests. They do not send them into a lab or anything, the tests are random but I usually have a hour+ to give them the cup full of urine. I do have privacy and they don't watch me or any of that.

Have any of you guys used anything to make a false negative on the test? Yes I have heard of detox and such, but I can't be detoxing everyday because it is random. I am currently clean right now, not the end of the world, but I would rather have herb in my life at this time.

Any thoughts or ideas around this?

Thanks in advance

2. Lol. There are endless ways for you to pass a parent drug test, those tests are a fucking joke. Heres how to. Just ask a friend to give you some pee, make sure your friend is clean, then whenever your parents drug test you, just put the pee in a microwave, to just warm it up, then give it to them. Also, never ever ever take those detox things, they are so bad for you. 

3. Actually, if you really want to just drink a shit ton of water all the time. Once you have clear urine then stop drinking. Take b12 vitamins, read label for correct amount. Then what basically happens is you dilute your urine, so that it is closer to the pH of water. Also, the b12 makes your pee look yellow. Be careful with this, dont drink more than a gallon in a day, and only take the b12 when your parents tell you you that you have an hour to pee. Good luck bro, ive got 4 months of probation, and thats way worse than parent DT's

4. time to get a job and move out.

5. Yeah, I think I am just going to try out some of the bleach things on some DTs of my own, worst case just drink a lot of water.  

6. Im kinda drunk so hopefully dis make sense.
    Yup, not familar wit de ol' bleach method. I usually just do the natural way. Just make sure u make sure that the bleach shit is good for you, i dont not if you drink dat, or just put it in your piss. But yeah, just for sure drink about 1/4 gallon of water a day no matter what. Then when they tells you that you have an hour just drink as much water as you can. Then u should pass. But yeah. Good luck, and all dat shit, dont act scared and shit whateva. Sorry if you dont underastand.

7. Hahaha it was clear enough but thanks!

8. UPDATE: Took one of my parents tests and brought it to a friends house, he just smoked the night before and had been smoking all week. Put some bleach in(a splashe worth) with his piss and he passed the test. So with the very shitty home tests bleach can make false negatives fwiw. :yay:

9. BEST way... 

Quick Fix / Synthetic Urine.

I have a bottle on hand just for my new upcoming job this month/next month. Never know when I need it so always keep one on hand.

My advice.