Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. Ok well I have not stopped...I love the herb too much. Actually toked up at work today with another member of the staff. Pretty fucking cool job if you ask me haha

2. Ok, so update time I guess. Uhm well to start from the beginning I got into some legal trouble smoking on school grounds. I learned a lot from my mistakes, and that's about that.
    I've been working a lot more lately and doing pretty good in school. All A's except calculus, but that shits hard! Uhm been toking pretty much daily, but alone. I bought a pretty nice bong about a month ago and I've been thoroughly enjoying that since then.
    Basically, what I've learned over this time is that there is more important things in life than smoking weed. There's a time and a place for everything right? So I plan on keeping my ass outta trouble for a while now

3. Wow, this is great. It's inspiring me to write my own.
    Although I'm on a t-break right now. Meh. I'm just gonna read your highary (and I think it's an awesome title btw)

4. [quote name='"I Am Ganja"']Wow, this is great. It's inspiring me to write my own.
    Although I'm on a t-break right now. Meh. I'm just gonna read your highary (and I think it's an awesome title btw)[/quote]

Thank you sir :) can't take all the credit for the word "highary", I actually got it from a previous one I had been reading that inspired me to make my own.
    When I started it was like, "meh gives me something to do", but as time progresses it really becomes something more than that.

5. Welp, I'm pretty stoned good people of the city. I gotta say, when it gets to be wintertime sessions get more and more short. It's hard to stay outside when my hands are numb! I don't like living more up north...

6. Haha merry christmas dtoker; hope it was a high one.

7. Thank you sir and a merry late Christmas to you too. My dad gave me an eighth and it's being put to good use as we speak.

8. Hope everyone has a fun but safe new year! Don't be drinking and driving now!! I'm thinking of starting to write more entries now...I know I've dropped the ball on em but work and school take up alotta my time now. I'll work o it

9. How was everyone's holiday? I know mine was great. Got to spend a lot of quality time with the family and it's great to just relax all day, smoke a couple bowls, just be me. Not a worry in the world, I like it. Running low on bud though...the week kinda depleted everything I had. Good thing my last pay check was big enough for me to get another quarter! :D
    Well, I hope everyone had a relaxing vacation, got stoned, sat around a lot. When's it gonna fucking snow around here?! I wanna get out on those mountains with the board! Damn

10. all ive gotta say is im happy i didnt buy a season pass to my local mtn resort this year, always a gamble if its gonna snow enough or not.

also, new to this thread so gimme a bit to read through some pages n get the gist of it :D

had a decent holiday though! good gifts, spent some family time.. although my dad moved halfway across the country like a week ago, gonna miss him.. but its only a flight away.. i got my bud, remaining family, and friends out here in cali so i should be good. i consider myself a lucky bastard, things could be much worse :smoke:

11. You are a lucky bastard! I wish I lived in Cali! Then I wouldn't have this shortage of bid right now!

12. yo man you need to start writing those cool stories. this is just boring, no offence

13. #134 DToker420, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    Ok ok I know. My work just closed for the winter for like 6 weeks so I'll try to get some up again. Hopefully that'll oil the machine and get it going. But I guess here's one now.

Ok entry I don't even know,
    Two Bowls of Kief

Ok so today was just a normal day for me I guess. Woke up at about 7 to take the dogs to the vet and it was a nice morning ride. No toking was done then. I drove past this church that arsons burned down over the weekend and that sucked. I mean who would do that??

But anyway, I got home from that and did some of my online schoolwork for a couple hours. That's going pretty great for me, doing it online I can move at a faster pace and get really good grades. One class that's killing me though is calculus.(I'm getting a 79 in that) I just can't wrap my head around all the theorems...I mean theres so many of them.

Ok...sorry my minds just going literally in every direction right now...

Ok so girls! Ah yes, they are still very much a pondery to me. (is that a word? Pondery?) anyway, so this girl that I've been pretty close to for years told me that she was gonna start seeing this douche bag again. He dumped her the day before her bday and it crushed her. Now she's going to see him again and I told her that's not a good idea, I said, "do you think that's a good idea? I mean he broke your heart the day before your birthday and you said he only wanted you for sex. I don't want to see you get hurt again." as soon as I say that she flips a bitch and refuses to talk to me...

I mean what the fuck?! I'm trying to be the nice guy here but maybe that ain't working out for me so well...but whatever forget about it. I told her when she wants somebody to cry to when he breaks her heart again not to come to me. I'm sick of the emotional rollercoaster that she plays with me. So fuck it, time to go looking for another one I guess.

Ok so to tonight's festivities. My dad and I have a Tuesday tradition, we both get blazed together. So today I didn't have mud in my sack, but what I did have was a shitload of really dank Kief in the corners. Soooo I proceeded to pack two bowls to the brim for us :D good times were had by all haha. I was telling my dad how I wanna move to Cali one day to get away from all the governments shit out here. However, I think Ron Paul may win the election and if I'm not correct he actually supports legalization??

Well if he does I'm sure as fuck putting my vote in for him. Let's get that shit legal!

Ok so I was gonna say something really witty at the end of this...but i forgot what it was...mind is pulling a complete blank...damnnn well I'm gonna go watch some how I met your mother right now( shows funny as hell) oh yeah I remembered, I am now ending this entry while typing this on the crapper, where I have been since the very first word haha.

Toke on fellow blades! :D :D

End entry

(shit that felt good even if it's short)

14. Ok guys so I think I'm going to be spending the night and my friends house tomorrow night. Fun times will be had by all(if this happens). So let's hope I get some new material for you guys.

15. Picked up a dank quarter today from my friend. Super frosty and purple as hell in some spots. Pretty excited about this bag. I'll have an entry up about today pretty soon but right now I'm just ready to crash.

16. No more entries??

17. hyuk hyuk, dis ****** been banned. been banned for doing illegal stuff on a website for illegal stuff. illegally stuffing drugs inside a turkey. animal cruelty... NO DICE HERE MY FRIEND!!

You should of been banned for burmping a half dozen month old needle and THREAD. illegal shit.

18. lololol who the hell does that