Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. Alright lovin the feedback :) and might be seeing my girl tomorrow and gotta talk myself into grabbing that first kiss haha. Also apparently I have to be approved by her friend...so wish me luck for this one :)

2. Aww shit bruh you can get that first kiss easy if you have the personality it sounds like you do in all your stories. You have my best of luck. Let us know how it goes man. :)

3. #83 DToker420, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks man and all the personality you see in my writing is me in life lmao. I know I can get it lol she practically asked for it already. I know shes into me and everything it's just me bro. Idk I'm weird when it comes to the girls I don't wanna screw up with.

4. Yeah man I feel ya. It's just that fuckin' fluttery shit you get in your stomach. Like you're gonna do something stupid. I get that all the time, even with my girl who I've been with a couple months now. Always on my damn toes, feelin like I'm gonna do some dumb shit, especially when we toke up. Tell me mate, does she smoke the green? If you mentioned this in some post already, I apologize. I'm on post 24 I believe.

5. Oh you know what...I never did mention that. Hm she does though. Still pretty much a beginner but nonetheless. I mean dating someone that doesn't...that sounds weird haha. But ya she does but not often. She said she doesn't want to go out with someone whose life revolves around weed so I told her weed revolves around my life and that was that haha.
    So thats not an issue. What is an issue is her reluctance to go into another relationship. But I can prove to her that I am a better guy than any of the jackasses she went out with in the past.

6. And I'm guessing you can probably prove that in a couple hangout sessions, proabably pretty easily. :cool: Yeah I had a girl once who hated it. I had to hide it from her completely & that was shitty. She so knew. Needless to say it didn't last. Awesome catch though!

7. Ok it's been awhile. It's been a couple of really boring days lately. Been smoking up occassionally by myself so there's nothing exciting to say about that. Ya I think I've left my house only twice since Saturday..and that's really bad, but I've been pretty sick. But ya so I'm gonna be seeing if I can get some friends for a sesh today and see if I can get a good entry going.
    And as for the girl, I'm going to the beach with her tomorrow :) should be an awesome time. I'm wondering if I should ask her to go out. But I don't know if I'm being too forward. I know that it's what I want and I'm pretty sure it's want she wants too. So maybe I should just go for it. I would like any responses or tips from my fellow members at gc. I really like this girl. I want to make this work

8. I learned in HS from this group of girls, before I was about to ask the girl that I'm STILL with out, to not be dumb and be like "Will you go out with me?" Cause APPARENLY girls don't like that. They told me to ask her if she would like to date me. So I did that. Took the girl out after school to a little cafe downtown and we sat outside and drank smoothies, and I was like.. "So.. we've been into each other for awhile. Are you ready to date?" And she was just smiling and blushing and shit and was like "Of course."
    I then said something dumb like "excellent. It is done. You're stuck for awhile"
    Turns out she was. Still together after 2 years of blazing up together. My advice to you, my man, would just to be straightforward and take control. Just be like, look. We're obviously both into each other, and I think you're too great to lose. Would you like to make this serious and date?
    Or something along those lines. Idk, maybe that's too lame and people don't talk like that from where you're from :p (which is where, I might ask?)

But synopsis of the past lines: be confident and YES I think you should be straightforward. Take control of the situation and make eye contact and suggest you guys get serious. No need to beat around the bush.

Best of luck my man.

9. Yes that's what I plan on doing haha. And I live in Connecticut.

10. Dude where at? I was there a couple weeks ago, in the Gales Ferry/Ledyard area

11. Uhm I'm not sure exactly where that is but I live more in the Hartford area.

12. Hey man I love this shit! Just blazed up and read it for the last two days, was laughing my ass off. Keep 'em coming!

13. #93 DToker420, Jul 10, 2011
    Haha oh thanks man. And I'm sorry for no updates lately i've been cooped up in my house this whole week and just smoking up alone for the most part. Hasn't been very eventful.

14. Alright well don't forget about us. Wanna hear more of Oscar's adventures. I have an old warhorse like that. Long may they live.

15. 3 gram pick up today and maybe having a bonfire sometime this week. I hope to post something new shortly. Don't worry I haven't forgot about all my readers, I might have to delve into the past a little but eh it's something

16. Entry 25(that's 1/4 of 100!!),
    Some Dank

So I decided that I was gonna make a post about today's pick up since it was...it exceeded expectations. So, I decided to try this new guy out that was recommended to me by my usual dealer who was out of town. I hit this guy up and tell him I need $50, he says he can get me 3 grams for that. So I'm like, ok ok that not that bad, better be good.

So around 2 in the afternoon he rolls up to my house and hands me the stuff while I give him the dough...sounds like a serious deal :D but ya first look at what I was handed told me everything I needed to know: very crystally(almost white), and there is a lot of purple/hairs in the bud. Just looks and smells excellent.

So I get to packing up a bowl with the sticky green stuff and my brother comes out to join me. I rarely smoke with my brother at home because he is just dumb high. Like completely dumb. So we're puffing on the bowl and it is surprisingly harsh...got a bunch of coughing attacks :(

But, yeah, anyway once we were finished with that bowl I was blitzed. I was gone basically. But i decided to pack another bowl just for myself and this is when my day gets retarded. I find myself sitting on my back porch looking off into the woods for a good 30 minutes, mouth agape, probably a little drool coming out. I was probably thinking of some deep intellectual thing but that's completely slipped my mind now.

Anyway what draws me back into real life is my brother screaming inside. He's playing black ops and he is going into rage mode. Just screaming at anyone and everyone if he gets killed. Yelling at all those campers and shit haha.

Anyway after the second bowl I can barely stand up, it takes all of my willpower. But I get all cleaned up and make it to my bed to do I don't know what...but after that I went back downstairs and played a little black ops with my brother. Kicking ass in my state of awareness. Definitely a heavy sativa dominant strand. I mean my body was vibrating so obviously.

Anyway after that I fixed myself some sandwiches and grabbed a mango to munch on(completely forgot to eat the mango before smoking up). So I nom all that shit down and the wander up to my room and just pass out for a good 2 hours. When I wake up I am still high. What the fuck? It's been awhile since I've got bud that keeps me high for hours. Very happy with that needless to say.

But ya I was flirting with this girl the whole time I was high judging by my old texts. Eh that's ok I want this girl to like me and be able to laugh at all the stupid, complimenting shit I say haha. Ok here's a snippet, "yess it's like impossible to miss anyone more than I miss you :)",man I don't know if I'm trying to hard lmao.

Anyway, that's about all I have to write for today. I will post a pic of my pick up probably tomorrow if I remember. Probably a short entry, kind of felt like it typing. But ya peace GC
    End entry 25

17. You can always play like you're saying it tongue-in-cheek so it won't look like you're trying too hard. But it depends on her responses; many ladies would be flattered that you miss them so much. Hope she's into medicinal herbs. Sounds like some good stuff you got.

18. #98 DToker420, Jul 13, 2011
    Ya she is I wouldn't date somebody that wasn't haha

19. Its about time i throw another entry out there soooo...

Entry 26,
    A Day of Stoneyness

Ok so tuesday begins with me waking up fairly early to go do some landscape work until noon. What I had to do was weed an entire border garden around a pool and then put some cedar mulch around the main bushes in the garden. Took a good 2-3 hrs to finish it completely.
    Mid way through the work I'm sweating my ass off and I keep getting whiffs of that familiar skunky smell of bud. It keeps coming back so I come to the conclusion that my sweat smells like weed. This feeling is furthered when I take off my shirt to go for a swim, and the shirt reeks of weed. (keep in mind I had not been smoking in the morning and it was a never worn shirt)
    Ok anyway after doing that I go home and smoke a j. It was perfectly rolled and the consistency of the smoke was amazing. After that j i chase it with a shot of orange Bacardi. (I had never had it before and it was amazing!)

After that I head out to subway and grab a footlong cold cut combo with lettuce and tomato. It was sooo good, especially with the italian herbs and cheese bread. Couldn't believe it haha.
    After getting back home from subway I pack up another bowl and eat that shit in-between hits. During the bowl I'm trying to decide if it's a good idea to head out to big y when I finish and I tell myself that I will see how I feel after the bowl is cashed...time to go to big y :D
    When I get to big y I get two 2liters of dr. Pepper, on for each my brother and I. And two bags of buffalo blue cheese chips, those chips were AMAZING! there is no other word to describe it than an orgasm in my mouth.

So when I get back from my trip to big y I pack up yet another bowl and this time I smoke with my brother. At this point it's 7PM and I've been high the majority of the day. So, while smoking the bowl I try to explain to my brother how I like to inhale. "When I inhale I like to take a deep breath like they would make you take at the doctors...see? Breathe in and take air in after the hit then let it go slowly. 90% of the thc is absorbed within 3seconds of it being in your lungs, holding it in any longer only cuts off air to your brain longer."
    Yeah, it was like that only it took me about 10 minutes to say the whole thing in a way that made any kind of sense haha.
    After that last bowl of the day I tried mixing from raspberry vodka with dr pepper and it tasted pretty good. Then I proceeded to play some black ops until late in the night.
    So, I think that was the whole day. All in all, it was a pretty awesome day. Except for the fact that my dealer would not get me a hook up for the day. That sucked because I now have no more weed and I wanted to have some for today.
    End entry 26? (yeah it's 26)

20. Hey DToker420 I just wanted to say that I appreciate you posting all your stories and stuff. It makes me laugh alot and I appreciate the effort you put into it. :)