Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. Good shit man, keep the stories comin

2. Oh shit it's been a while...but good news :) I picked up a half o today and the rest of the week is gonna be nonstop partying. It's gonna be a drunken/high/fun time and I should have some really good stories by the time it's all said and done.
    Ahhhh I've been way too busy lately to keep posting continually. I don't know...life is getting really exciting all of a sudden and I'm just gonna go with the flow. Life is amazing now that I think about it...I have everything I need to be happy and...really...how many people can say that?
    I don't know where this new perspective is coming from but I love it. I'm just euphoric all the time and it's really the best I felt in my whole life. I want to stay this way forever...

3. Entry 21,
    Crazy Fucked up Day

Ok so today was the first day of what I thought would be an awesome week of partying. But, of course something went horribly horribly wrong and I probably won't touch alcohol ever again after today...
    So it was just the normal day except we started early today-around 11:30 am-and that some of us brought some alcohol to today's event. We all thought it was gonna be an awesome day and we were all gonna get pretty fucked up. Nothing bad was supposed to happen...suppose to happen...
    Soooo, we find this nice open spot in the woods to fit the 7 people we brought with us today. Then we start to pack up devan's bong and one of my bowls to start the days festivities. Since I had a half oz what we went through didn't really matter so I also rolled up a j while the bowl and bong were in rotation...I think we packed the bowl and bong around 2 to 3 times each so we were all feeling really fucking baked by the time we were done.
    All this time were drinking a little bit of alcohol here and there but nobody was drinking as much as Colby..that fucking kid downed half a bottle of 90 proof just to himself...he was stumbling around and falling down and shit all over the place.
    At first I thought it was pretty funny since...well I was pretty damn high. So we were all kinda laughing at this kid falling down all over the place and we thought it was fine since he was laughing with us too.
    So then me and Sam leave to drive one of our friends home and get some food. By this point in time, Colby is permanently on the ground and Shane and devan had got him situated in a comfortable condition. He was also still in high spirits laughing and joking around with the rest of us-just a little bit incoherent.
    So it takes me and Sam about 20mins to get all of the shit and get back there. We notice right away that Colby is getting worse by the second. He is slurring his words like crazy and his eyes are getting really glazed over and blank. Then he slumps over a rock and throws up everywhere. He didn't stop for a good 2 mins and it was baddd. He hadn't eaten anything all day...fucking alcohol poisoning.
    Then he just kinda slumped over on the ground and went limp/unconscious. He stayed this way for about three hours while me and devan are the only ones to stay there and take care of him because everyone else had to go home.
    I'm really scared at this point because Colby really can't hear us a all and his heart rate is jumping off the charts. Not to mention he is pretty much gasping for air and puking every 5 minutes.
    There's nothing I can do but make sure he keeps hydrated and doesn't choke on his throw up. We have to do all of us motion for him at this point and he is completely incoherent...the question of calling for an ambulance passes through my mind several times before I ask him if he wants me to call for one. He shakes his head no as that is about the only movement he can achieve.
    However, everytime after he threw up he began to get more and more coherent so I knew I had to keep getting liquid in him to exchange with all the alcohol in his stomach. Eventually he gets to a point where he can convey messages to us via sign language since he said he couldn't talk...doesnt really help because I don't know sign language but it's a start.
    We eventually get him to a point where he stands up for a few minutes and begins to talk more each time. He tells us he's sorry over and over again I just have to say that he doesn't have to be sorry...that I should be since I didn't stop him from himself...I feel fucking horrible still.
    This little progress turns to nothing as he begins to relapse and starts throwing up and breaking out in sweat all over again so we get him laying down again.
    However, he starts shivering in the shade of the trees and I can't do anything about it because I have no extra clothes to throw on him. At this point, this kid had scratches all over his body and his shirt had ripped almost all the way around the arm somehow...
    Now, at 4pm(3 hrs after he started throwing up) we tell him that he has to get up so we can get him to sam's car so we can get him back to his house. He reluctantly complies but once he is up on his feet and moving he gains a lot of control over his mind and body and demands water. Up until this point we had been giving him the water ourselves but now he actually takes a drink himself. He walks all the way to the place where we wait for Sam just fine by himself without any help. Then he lays down in the sun and sleeps until sam finally pulls up.
    We all get into the car and colby lays down in the back seat and passes out almost immediately. We go drop off devan first since Colby said he wanted to be the last one to be dropped off. So we drop devan off and then I get dropped off and colby reaches up into the frog seat to shake my hand goodbye. This is a really good sign to me. It shows me that he is more himself now.
    So me and Sam stay in constant contact until Colby gets in his front door and into his bed. Sam told me that he was as good as he could possibly be so that kind of lightened me up but I was still a little worried. Kinda still am too as I have received no word from Colby as of now(8:15). He's probably sleeping it off right now but I hope everything is okay.
    All in all, after what I saw today I'm not gonna touch alcohol again. At least never hard liquor...and never that much...weed would never do this to a person so fuck alcohol...why is this shit legal?? I mean there is no such as marijuana poisoning...it's some bullshit...
    End entry 21
    P.S. I don't really know bout other entries this week because what happened today kind of put me off of partying for a while...maybe on Monday we'll try again only without the use of alcohol...

4. Entry 22,
    Pretty Crazy Couple of Days

Alright guys again it's been quite a long time since I've updated the thread, and I apologize for that. However this one is gonna be a whopper of a story! :D so long in fact that I think I'm going to take more than a day writing this haha. Also I'm going to post an edited tldr at the end for all of you who are intimidated by the wall of text I'm about the throw at you hehehe.

Monday-let's seee on Monday...oh yes! On Monday I got together with Colby, Shane, and devan.
    No...that isn't where the story begins hahaha! The story begins Monday morning when I go on a smoke ride with Sam and Colin! Yes it comes back to me now haha...ya Sam picked me up at my place and we packed a bowl for the ride to colins. By the time we got to his place the bowl was only a few hits short of cashed so we gave the majority of it to Colin.
    Once we left colins house and finished off that bowl we tapped it out and packed another one :D :D we sparked that one on the way to a convenient store and when we got there it was still going pretty good so we just left it chilling in the console while we got some munchies. I picked up a brisk iced tea, a nos(idk why I never do...) and a couple of pastries as a makeshift breakfast.
    After we got out of there we took a little ride around and got a little lost for a couple of minutes but it's all good that's only part of the adventure! We found our way pretty quickly and were off to our destination.

Now we can fast forward a few hours and this is where i met up with the boys hehe. Spaced out over the hours with them we smoked: 3 bowls, a joint, and two one hitter packs each.
    So we began with a bowl to start our walk on the trail. Y'know make it more of an adventure hehe.
    ...smoking on a commonly used trail is a HUGEE pain in the ass. We had to walk down the trail and turn off so that a walker would pass by us without seeing us about 3 times. Oh well I guess it's just more people out enjoying the day hehe. Oh ya and one walker happened to see us and actually asked me for a lighter to light his cig
    Ok then we walked to 7/11 to get some drinks and I ended up getting the double gulp cup full of cherry coke slushy haha. There is nothing better to soothe cottonmouth than a nice slurpie!
    On the way back to our cars we stop at a nice looking rock on the side of the path and sat there while I rolled up a joint and had Colby pack up a bowl. I gotta admit...i should start practicing my rolling skills again because it was a really shitty looking j. I have a feeling all summer I'm going to be rolling lots and lots of em.
    So after the bowl and j devan offers us to pack up his one hitter twice for all of us so we of course get to doing that pretty quick.
    From the rock we have to walk about a mile back to our cars and we just have to show Colby the spot where he was throwing up and we had to take care of him. Soooo, we take a quick detour and spark up another bowl on the way there. Once we get there we get to laying out the whole situation for Colby. Very accurate. Very elaborate. So elaborate that we actually reenact a lot of what happened for him so that he'll be able to remember. What we showed and told him helped him recall most of what happened. Then we all decided that it was time to part ways and we say our goodbyes..
    Did I already do Tuesday?...no I guess not..
    Tuesday-Tuesday was an adventure. On Tuesday I was with the same group of guys again walking the same trails as the day before. But, today we decided that we were going to walk to McDonalds to grab some food after. Keep in mind this is like 9:30 am.
    So, first things first, we smoke a bowl out of Oscar and we get headed on our way.
    Of course we get sidetracked by a playground. I mean there were swings so we were kind of obligated to right? Everyone likes to take a good break on the swings every once in a while. And I gotta say it felt amazing to be a kid again haha. Flying through the air like that...I was VERY high.
    So I was trying to do this backflip thing off the swings that I used to be able to do. All I could manage was to hand upside down on the swing :( but the headrushes I got from that were amazing.
    After that, we're on our way and I have decided that it is time to go trailblazing. You see, there is only one real way to get to mcds, and that is by walking down the main road. Well I didnt want to do that so I found some trails and I took them. It didn't even matter when the trails ended up behind some big factory and I had no fucking idea where I was, I was on a quest, a quest for the dollar menu.
    Eventually, the actually trail we were taking disappeared and we had to start blazing our own trail. Literally ;) sadly one of our party was mortally wounded :(. Shane had cut open his knee on a rock and...well...it was pretty bad. I could tell it was cut down to the muscle because I could see the white in the wound.
    But that motherfucker kept on walking with us. Even when Colby saw it necessary to climb over 20 ft rocks and crawl through the bushes.
    Eventually, after about 45 minutes in the woods, we end up at mcds by some miracle. I go up to the counter and order 2 mcdoubles, 2 mcchickens, and a small drink. It was a feast and I was satisfied completely :D
    After we were all done with our meal at McDonalds I suggested we should also stop at big y to get some extra snacks for later. So we go there and I drop about $20 on soda, Swedish fish, sourpatch kids, reeses, kitkats, and these berry ice-cream flavored Oreos. SOOO good. Ugh I would be fat if I didn't walk around and work out every day. Oh well that is the sacrifice for eating good tasting foods.
    So then we head back to the trails and shane ends up separating from us to go to the gym. So, Colby, devan, and I find a nice log to sit on and blaze up another bowl.
    This time going through the trails seemed to be a whole lot quicker than before...maybe it was because we knew where we were going? Nahh I'm relatively sure I was just high.
    Ah yes, a fucking pricked bush ATTACKED me! That fucker scraped up the whole side of my leg and for some reason it felt like I was poisoned. It felt like my legs were going to give out underneath me and it wouldn't stop burning. What kind of pricker bush does that?
    Ok but anyway we get out of the trails at our cars and part ways and that was the end to a pretty eventful day.

Wednesday-yesterday I invited devan to come hang out at my house and smoke a couple bowls. So while he is on his way to my house I get to cleaning out oscar. Oscar was made as a clear glass bowl, but over the months of use he has become a solid brown, resin packed piece. So it was time to clean him out. So I grab the isopropyl and throw some in him and let it soak in for a while then I shake it around and dump it out. Simple as that and he's a great deal cleaner.
    After cleaning him out I pack up a fat bowl for myself and get to ripping. I've never taken a whole bowl of Oscar to myself...it was...intense. I was pulling on it for almost 20 mins and I was definitely high as a kite.
    After I finished up with that I hop into the shower for about 30mins to clean up and while I'm in there devan arrives at my house.
    Devan brought some gold shlager(spelling?) to make a good time better. Thinking back on it now I don't know why I drank so much when I saw what happened to Colby before...
    Anyway, for today's festivities I decided we were going to hotbox my suburban. That truck smells like mouse piss so I brought some candles out with us and light em for a better experience.
    In the truck we packed and smoked 2 bowls of Oscar and the whole interior was filled with smoke. Once we get out of the truck we step back and look at the open doors and there is walls of smoke pouring out of it. I think operation hotbox was a success :D
    So once we're done there we go back into the house and mix up some drinks. Then I go to play some black ops on xbox since I haven't played in a longgg time. I still got all my skills on it. First or second in almost every match
    Hell yeeee....
    At this point in time I'm feeling the effects from both the alcohol and the thc in my system and they are mingling just fine. I also think that devan had already gone home at this point but I'm not to sure..
    So I just continue playing xbox for a good chunk of the day and make a few friends with my drunken/high ramblings. Hehe ya it was a good time.
    Anyways I think thats about it for my whole week I can't believe I got through all of that with a hangover...fuck...
    End entry 22
    tl;dr high all week, trail blazing, alcohol, video games, good time

5. Ok guys well I'm going on a vacation to marthas vineyard for a week so depending on if I can find wifi or not there may not be any new posts for the week. I plan on bringing my weed and my bowl and exploring the island so I should have some good stories on my return. Also does anyone know if they have any good headshops there? I mean it is a big tourist area so I bet there is at least a couple because you can always find a headshop at a tourist attracting place.

6. Moar plox.

7. #68 DToker420, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hm maybe I'll think of a story from the past for ya...

8. Entry 23,
    The Send Off
    The day of the beginning if my trip my dad and I went to go pick up some last minute things for the vacation. We had to return some sandals and pick up some bird feeders?anyway we go to the mall, which is like a 30 minute drive and get all of our stuff done and eat some breakfast in the food court.
    So after we are all done with that my dad pulls out his stash on the highway and begins to roll a joint in the middle of the highway, going 80mph, and there is traffic everywhere. It was pretty impressive I'm not going to lie.
    So we're cruising along the highway blazing the surprisingly perfect joint he rolled while driving with his knees. And then he gets off the wrong exit haha. In fact, it wasn't even an exit at all, it was a rest stop...and there was like a party there...so were rolling through the throng of people with a joint burning in the car haha. Ya it was pretty funny. I was cracking up the whole time :D
    So we eventually get off at the right exit and my dad stops at the convenience store for me and I grab him and myself a soda and a pack of gum and we head back to the house. When I get there it's time to pack up and go on vacation haha.
    Sadly, I was unable to grab any bud to bring on the vacation but maybe I can find some there and get some papers or construct a piece myself. Well guys this post may not be up till a week after my vacation, and I might have a bunch coming out at the same time so I can give you a break from my life for now haha.
    Who smokes blunts, we smoke blunts :)
    End entry 23
    Edit: lied about that last bit haha...wifi on the ferry :)

9. Ok well I'm back! Vacation was nice; got a lot of sun and spent a lot of time fishing and just relaxing on the beach, a little burned but hey that's the price you gotta pay I guess. But, it is great to be back in my hometown and today I'm gonna be hanging out with Colby, devan, and this special girl. :) what a great way to be welcomed home. Picking up some dank today and we're gonna chill until the fireworks display in our town. Gonna be an awesome day and it should make a great entry. Well guys it's good to back up and posting some new shit! Here's to a good summer huh?

10. Long day of hanging out with friends and this very special girl :) great story for you guys tomorrow. Can't do it tonight I came down with fever and feel like shit so I just gotta sleep...
    ZZZzzzzzZZZZzz

11. Entry 24,
    Ahhhh Summer
    Ok I'm going to start by saying I don't even know how much I smoked altogether yesterday...I really have no clue but it was a lot haha.
    So I woke up pretty early at around 6 and made plans to go riding with my friends Colby and Devan so we meet up at 10 and hit the trail. After the first bowl of the day of course.
    So for about 2hrs we were continually riding the trails and went to big y until we found ourselves sitting on a bench. We sat on that bench for a total of 6 damn hours! 6 fucking hours haha I felt so lazy at the end of it. But while on the bench we each blazed numerous packs of the one hitter and we were all high the whole day.
    While sitting there we decided that we were gonna try to pick up another eighth so someone turned us onto this dealer. I knew it was shady right away when the guy never let us see his face, he sent someone else to get us. He said that the dealer would let him go to the house and pick up with him but on the way there the dealer kicked the kid out of the car and told him to wait until he came back. Never came back...fucking shitty...at least it wasn't a ton of money, and the kid who got kicked out of the car gave us a good chunk of bud because he felt bad.
    But ya anyway later on around 6:30 we head up to the towns high school for the summerfest/fireworks display. I was meeting a girl there that I had only ever talked to before over phone/text. It was amazing meeting her and I definitely am feeling something for her. And she is definitely interested. And man is she gorgeous. I mean drop dead gorgeous.
    She was really fun to hang out with and talk to and I can see myself being with her for a long time, if not forever. The only problem is her past relationships were fucked up and the guys kinda screwed her over so she kind of has trust issues. There is nothing more that I hate than a guy who fucks with a girl like that...dropped many friends because they were treating their girl like shit.
    Anyway much progress was made with her last night and I am confident that I will have myself a girlfriend by the end of the week :D well wish me luck with that guys haha.
    Anyway life is pretty much perfect for a while I just need to land myself a steady paying job and then it will be perfect. No complaints at all actually!
    Oh ya I might be taking a tolerance break the rest of the summer to get my life on track until I feel I can come back to it without any problems. I feel I've been pretty lazy in some aspects of my life and it's time to get shit done.
    End entry 24

12. Keep this shit coming

13. You have quite the life man. Love reading these. Just read 6 straight pages, totally sober and laughed out loud numerous times. I support the idea of a book fully, I would buy it! Keep these coming man, they are hysterical.

14. Its because your stoked on the half 0 and can't wait to party with your friends. Once the partying is over you will feel like shit again.

15. meur these are too long. but I enjoy reading little snippets they make me laugh! thanks for posting!

16. Thanks for all the support :) kinda feel like shit and this made me smile to get all the good feedback haha. Ya well chances are I might have Lyme disease or west Nile virus...so yaaaa i don't know what I'm going to do with this. Can't even sit up without getting nails driven into my brain...didn't even feel like smoking weed today...for the first time in I dont know when. This sucks the big one

17. Well it seems like I've made a big recovery haha. And I was talking in delirium when I said I wasn't gonna smoke the rest of the summer. Fuck that! Keep on blazin!

18. Right on man! Let the good times roll! So glad you recovered fully. Awesome to hear mate. Blaze on.