Dtoker420's highary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DToker420, May 6, 2011.

1. any updates? :cool:

2. #22 DToker420, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Today there will be at least one seeing as I'm having sesh with the crew again
    (colby, Josh, shane, devan, and Sam)

3. Entry 7,
    Another Crew Day
    So I'm back home now from today's sesh with Colby, devan, and my bro and am currently packing a bowl to keep it going.
    First thing I gotta say; it's a fucking beautiful day today. If you haven't been outside get outside because it is amazing weather.
    Ok now...the actual sesh....the crew and I head to the usual clearing in the grove of trees. We get there and I get to packing two bowls for me and the guys just joking and laughing.
    Ok imma name my two bowls right now...
    Oscar: because he is the bigger of the two and has a much much larger bowl. He seems the most masculine so i decided to give him what I thought at the time was a pretty masculine name.
    Marybeth: because she is small and beautiful. This bowl rips like a mother fucker. The thing I love about it is the extravagant color arrangement and the color changing.
    Ok now that I'm done with that I'll move on. Today was just a coughing kinda day I guess because we were all hacking up a lung halfway through. It was pretty bad...
    The whole time we were there we were just admiring nature. It was awesome to feel the wind coming through the trees...
    Also its pretty funny to watch my friend Colby smoke when he's already pretty gone. He takes huge hits and then sort of laughs the smoke out. It's hilarious actually...
    Wtf I hear whistling??? Or is that me...
    Ok back on track! Uhh...yes...uhm ok so when we had cashed both of the bowls we walk back to our cars to head home. However we were sidetracked by a railing and sat on it for about 30 mins...:D
    Here's were the fun begins hehehehe. Were sitting on the railing and I'm rocking back and forth on it causing the whole thing to sway. Devan is just head banging to the movement! It was pretty damn funny. We're all like...man what the hell are you doing? He's high as shit.
    Ok then still on the railing my brother all of a sudden yells...like with amazement:
    Nathan-guys you shoulda felt what I just felt!
    Colby-why what did you feel?
    Nathan- I was just sitting on the railing leaning forward and then it felt like the whole thing was tipping forward and I was gonna fall off. Try it!
    Colby- ok then...*leans forward for about a minute*
    Colby- nope your just retarded :)
    Mad us laugh for quite awhile until we decided to get off the railing at last and go our separate ways.
    I really don't feel like writing anymore so I'm gonna go smoke another bowl. Peace and happiness guys..the only two things you need in the world.
    End entry 7

4. Sorry guys no other new one for today. It's time for a nap *yawn*

5. Hey man, nice job on the writing, if I had some more time I'd prolly compose my own highary. Maybe this summer...

6. #26 DToker420, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks I love to hear any feedback :) and i pride myself on my writing so i hope it's enjoyable hehe

7. Entry 8,
    What A Beautiful Day!!

So today I decided to smoke a bowl and go ride my bike with some friends. For some reason I love getting exercise while high...idk why it just feels like I'm getting shut done and fast...like I'll just bust out some pushups or go running or something.
    Today was the perfect day to go riding seeing as I prefer the high 60s and low 70s to be riding. (I hate summer it's way too hot and it's shitty to get dehydrated in that)
    I was listening to my tunes the whole 7 miles to where i was going. There is no word to describe it but...epic...it was awesome to feel the wind rushing past my face as I went downhill. And for some reason it felt that I was traveling at the speed of light with the fast paced beat of the bass.
    I get to the store we usually meet at and grab some snacks and drinks then we go riding in some trails and hit some jumps. Just dicking around really. But I felt like I was doing the craziest shit (even though i probably wasn't at all).
    But all things considering I think I did pretty well since this was the first time I ride my bike since my accident...crashed my bike into a guardrail going in excess of 40mph and wrecked it and myself)
    Well anyway I'm exhausted and it is definitely time for a little nap and maybe some tv.
    Goodnight GC :D
    End entry 8

8. Loving these *Subbed*

9. Entry 9,
    Hacking the Sack
    Ok that may seem like a pretty awkward title but it definitely felt right at the time I started writing this. I mean we were playing hacky sack...but more about that later...
    So, it was another day of relaxation for me and a couple of the guys. Devan, Colby and I got together today and had yet another chill session. In our usual spot I've described...
    I get to the spot and...its beautiful! The weather is fucking amazing(70s and a light breeze....feels so good). Right then and there I decided I was going to spend the whole day outside.
    Ok anyway we pack up a hefty bowl and keep it going for a bout half an hour. (we like to talk when the bowl isn't lit for a while
    Holy shit I was just in a very deep trance state...damn I don't even know how long that just lasted...maybe 10 mins of me just staring into space thinking? Shit that was a pretty intense look inside myself. I now notice that I need to have a girl again. I just found that out...i like to have someone need me and just like me for the person I am. I'm not just out to fuck a girl as I'm not that type of guy..I want somewhat of a relationship.
    Ok now that I got outta that back to the point...ahhh yes Colby is the funny guy in the group. The guy that just acts stupid and says and does the funniest shit...
    Example: colby- ah shit dude I hope the ostriches didnt eat the car!!
    Me- what the fuck?!? Ostriches?! Nahhhh man

Ya pretty funny and random shit like that all the time. However, today he said something that actually turned out to be true.
    We decided that we were gonna play some hacky sack as I said before and a conversation we had went like this:
    Devan- I don't know I'm feeling really uncoordinated right now and I feel like I'll play like shit.
    Colby- don't worry man you'll probably start playing and think you're the Michael jordan of kicking the sack.
    *commence the laughing of ass's off*
    This was veryy funny at the time but it turned out to be very true. When we were playing I felt like I was playing amazingly... Crazy shit!
    Ya but now I'm feeling pretty tired and like playing some black ops.
    Sorry if this entry kind of sucked I'll try to add another story from the past tonight.
    Peace GC
    End entry 9

10. Well this was yesterday now...kinda forgot to put this up hehe
    This is not an actual entry but I'm bored as I sit in a speech, MADD is presenting, about the dangers of drunk driving. This speaker is honestly making this as dull as she possibly can... Repeating the same shit over and over again.
    So she began and mentioned marijuana and compared it with alcohol saying that its exactly the same as alcohol... the fuck?? It is in no way a close comparison I'm not saying that it isn't a drug because the thc in it most definitely is a drug. But still the death toll of drinking and driving is much MUCH higher than that of smoking and driving.
    It's such bullshit what these people try to feed us thinking we know nothing.
    And comparing drinking and driving to 9/11?! What the hell is this shit? And I love the fake compassion shit they pull off. I bet this lady goes home, and just sits down and takes a huge salvia hit off her bong. I Understand that driving under the influence is bad, and can result in death... And some idiots can't get it in their thick skulls that it is bad, but is there any other way to educate without this 'her life was perfect but this killed her' method? This is just my personal opinion, but to be honest, I don't think this method is working, nor is it the most effective. I find that the most effective way to educate is to take the stance of 'I don't want you to do it, but you're going to anyway, so when you find yourself in this situation this is what you can do:' I have found that I take advice from this stance more.

I also hate the 'alternate personality' thing they do, saying that 'drunk Randy' did this, and 'drunk' Randy did that... It was still fuckin Randy...

11. Entry 10,
    Holy Balls
    Ok so today all the kids in my town are going to some dance that I didnt wanna waste paying for.
    Anyway, instead I stayed home and blazed a bowl and a half to myself. That would be about a gram for me cuz my bowl is quite rotund. Hehehe
    Damn I'm hitting the "n" key every time I try to hit the spacebar..
    Hehe spacebar is that...like...a bar in star wars?? I mean it makes sense...
    Anyway ya I'm feeling pretty good right now sitting in my leather recliner and flicking through Netflix. Really enjoying my night so far.
    Ya...so...I found out my favorite way to smoke guys it's pretty genius I think. Ok I take a mouthful of lemonade brisk and then take a hit from the pipe with the liquid still in my mouth. But, you have to kinda lean your head forward to make the water go to the inside of your lips before you take a hit...if that makes sense
    Anyway what I found this does is, it makes it taste so damn good and it goes down really smooth depending on the coolness of the drink. I think this would work for any drink but brisk is the best I ever had.
    Ok now here's the part where I tell you my silly antics of the day:
    1. When I'm almost done with the first bowl I think I hear a clicking in the woods. Naturally, I think that it's a fellow stoner flicking his lighter to communicate...sooo...I start to flick my lighter in what I think is good morse code :D
    Haha yaaaa...then I noticed how stupid I would look if I was with other people...didn't matter!!! Still kept on doing it
    2. I thought a tree was a person and stared at it for a good 10 minutes. No joke...I thought I heard movement in the trees and leaves so I sat straight up like a fucking deer or something and just stayed in the same position the to whole time...
    I need to remember to keep breathing properly cuz imma bout to pass out...
    3. I sit down o this recliner and moan...like out loud moan. It sounded so awkward in my quiet house..

Anyway ya so now I'm going to eat some brownies and drink some brisk and play some black ops. Gonna fucking wreck shit! Half an hour im going to put another bowl in me and make some dinner.
    Peace GC
    End Entry 10
    That took forever but it look so short!!

12. Sounds fun as hell dude. That's how I'm about to spend my night. :D

13. The Founder of MADD was caught driving drunk last year.... lmfao

14. Sorry guys there may not be a good post in a little while cuz school is getting pretty tough on me...gotta get those grades up. Wish me luck! But ya shitty weather is kind of crippling my ability to type out a decent up to date post.
    However, I might go through some of my older phone drafts and dig something up for all of you so you can get your fix ;)
    Rain rain go away come again...NEVER dammit
    Seeya guys

15. Subbed... These stories are amazing, high or not.

16. Entry 11,
    Red Eyed and Don't Give a Flying Fuck
    Ha! Got you an entry sooner than you thought huh?!
    Ok so my friend picked me up at my house today to pick up some dunkin donuts and hang out at his lakehouse before we went to school. Now, this is the first time I've gone to school high since this one time I smoked a little too much blue dream before going to class and threw up in middle of the hallway...embarrassing shit...needless to say I was just a little bit nervous.
    So he gets to my house at around 6:20 and shows me what he's got set up for our morning activities. His bowl Ignacio is full to the brim of some dank looking shit that he picked up from our dealer. Can't wait to rip that thing.
    Sooo...ya we go get some mocha coolatas and dunkin donuts and are on our way to his lakehouse....his driveway scares the shit outta me...its almost straight down and ends very abruptly...scary shit.
    So we go into the house and he shows me around a bit and gets the indoor fan thing going so we can leave the house not reeking of weed.
    Anyway there were a couple of weird/cool things I noticed about the house(and I know he's gonna read this later so he'll know):
    1) there are a bunch of half smoked cigarettes in the ash tray. When I ask him about this he responds saying, "ya my moms weird and all smokes em halfway". Oh ya thats kind of a waste if you ask me.
    2) there is glitter on the fucking ceiling?! Like someone threw a rave there and there's still glitter stuck there. Pretty fucking neat of you ask me.
    3) his parents are alcohol connoisseurs. They had some of the craziest looking alcohol I have ever seen. Including bacardi 151. Wtf who needs 150 proof?? Anyway there was this other stuff called chambore or something...liquid fucking candy! So damn good I almost lost control of myself.
    Ok so then we start hitting the bowl and it is some good shit. I'm pretty damn high once the whole thing is done. We just kinda sat there talking about shit I don't really remember.
    So we finish up and he shows me this smoke shack he's working on for him and his friends. Its gonna be pretty badass from the looks of it so far. He tells me when it's all done he's gonna have a bed in there, a tv, some chairs, and it's gonna be heated. Pretty cool if you ask me.
    Then we head out to school and make it in on time surprisingly.
    I powered through my first classes. Time was flying by faster than I thought it could. But then after modern history I was crashing hard, still am actually...I was falling asleep for the rest of the day.
    Eh whatever it was a pretty sweet day from the beginning.
    Oh by the way guys have you heard the world is supposed to end on Saturday? I guess some guy predicted that there was gonna be a giant worldwide earthquake, rapture, hell maybe even a zombie apocalypse??? Anyway I don't believe it at all. Even though a zombie apocalypse would be pretty sweet. I'd just be sitting there smoking a bowl and laying down some crops all day just shooting some zombies whenever the come by. Anyway, I'm gonna use "the end of the world" as an excuse to get ripped and smoke a fat joint. I encourage you to do the same :D
    End entry 11

17. Sorry for no entry for 4 days :/ but here ya go!
    Entry 12,
    A Weekend of Blazedness(ya I made it up what of it?)
    Ok so begin weekend on Friday...that day I decided the weather had shaped up enough so I could go mountain biking with some friends. On the way to meet up with them I packed a bowl and lit up(since they didn't smoke nor approved of it).
    I've probably said it before but I'll say it again.. Riding a bike high is one of the most amazing sensations I have ever felt. Especially when you have your headphones in and are blocking out all other sounds. It feels like your one with the universe pretty much. Its also awesome how you think you're doing crazy shit the you wouldn't normally..zero inhibitions pretty much.
    Anyway after we were done riding the trails we decided to go up to my friends house and take off the plow from his truck finally.
    All in all I have to say it was a pretty good way to begin the weekend.
    Day 2- Saturday
    Early in the morning I went on a smoke ride with my dad while he was going to the dump. He always surprises me with his random seshes. Here's exactly what happened. We left the dump and I was trying to reach one of my friends so my dad said we could just go for a ride while we wait. So were riding around and get to this dirt road and all of a sudden he stops and pulls out his own stash.
    I feel like this was a huge show of trust for me. I would never have thought that he would have his own stash.
    Anyway, he pulls out this joint made completely out of resiny joint weed and lights it up. It's almost become a normal thing for us now and it was a whole lot more chill than the first time. I got really baked.
    However, I noticed that my dad has shit weed. Like I saw a bag he had and it was brown and very stemmy looking so I offered him a new hook up. My dealer hehe. He accepted :D
    So eventually we get done smoking and he rockets out of there...like going 90mph done an unimproved road.
    So then we get my friend and get home.
    Me and Josh immediately go hunting in the woods near my house and pack up Oscar and some weed. We get about a mile into the woods we stop walking and i pack up the bowl on this old abandoned road.
    This place is pretty sweet. It's just a really old road but there are old house foundations everywhere. It's a really surreal place to smoke for some reason.
    So we get back to my house after about an hour of looking for something to shoot at(nothing to be found :( ) when we get back to my house we decide to walk to a convenient store about 2 miles from my house to get some snacks. We invite my little brother cuz he wanted to get some food too.
    We get to the store and walk in- Josh and I red eyed as fuck. And go grab a ton of food...we pay all in quarters...you wouldn't think counting about $20 of quarters was all that hard...but think again took us five minutes hehehe
    Walking back up to my house we blaze another bowl this time my brother included. While walking home we all agree that it feels like we're on a quest.
    Yaaa...and so then my brother runs up ahead of us and is walking like Sasquatch looking over his shoulder and everything. Me and Josh are just cracking up at this point it was hilarious.
    That was my last smoke of a day and we decided Josh should stay over my house for the night.
    Oh ya...almost forgot. Later that night we all went to big y to return some cans at about 9 and there was this moaning sound coming from the back of the parking alot. We're all sitting there like "the fuck??? Zombies??" as the moaning continues. Eventually an employee goes over to see what's going on because a customer was complaining. Basically it was just some guy that got really drunk and couldn't stand up. The scary part is that he drove himself there *gulp*
    Day #3- Sunday
    Ok so today I woke up at about 10 and I realized that I had a paper to type and hand in for tomorrow...oops...so I get cranking on that and finish it up with about four pages in an hour. About the time I'm printing it out my friend stumbles downstairs.
    Me-what do you wanna do?
    Josh- how bout smoke a bowl?
    Me- ok :D Nathan! Go get your weed you got were gonna go smoke a bowl.
    People playing gta- I wanna smoke a bowl too. Oh wait i just did hehe
    So then we are sitting there smoking a bowl just discussing the quality of weed and the taste. I noticed I need to clean out my bowl because all the resin is starting to effect the smoke.
    So we get done with that and go and watch a few zombie movies..you know..because we survived the whole zombie apocalypse and everything.
    So now I'm just sitting here writing this and packing a bowl ready to bring the weekend to a close. All in all, I had a really good weekend and i hope everyone did the same :)
    Keep on living tokers
    End entry 12

18. Entry 13,
    What a Great Monday
    So around three one of my friends, Devan, came to my house in the sort of spur of the moment thing. When he got there I had everything ready for him and spread out on the table. Think I have a picture of that somewhere?? Ya...I do :) hehe
    Anyway we immediately start working on our first two bowls with my brother. Kinda had a competition for who could take the biggest hit haha. I won of course because I was the most experienced toker out of the three :D
    Holy shit...ok I just shut my eyes for about 20 minutes but we're back up and running haha. Well sort of...
    Anyway so ya were doing that and I'm really starting to feel it. It was a really buzzy and energetic type of high. Soooo good.
    So for the hell of it we pack another bowl at the end of the first two just because...well...because it was Monday and nobody likes Monday.
    It took us about an hour I think to finish off the whole three bowls. 2:30 to 3:30 I guess? Damn I'm just noticing how much I don't remember from yesterday...what the fuck?!
    Ok what I do remember is cooking up some bad ass curly fries for all of us. The whole time theyre cooking devan is practically freaking out "when are they done? Are they done yet? I think they're done now"
    "dude they're done when the timer goes off"
    He pretty much got sick of waiting for food to cook even though it was going to be some really good food.
    That damn kid ate me outta house and home yesterday. He took almost all my goddam leftover pizza and ate it and I'm just sitting there thinking "well that was for the whole family..whatever I'm too high to care"
    So during the food preparations I take out some Jim beam whiskey and pour us a few shots each just for a little fire in the stomach. Then for good measure I mixed up some lemonade with London dry gin. Man that was good.
    Once our food and drink needs are met we go out to my living room and watch some Netflix and then play some guitar hero. I think I wrecked some shit? Oh well I'll get some confirmation tomorrow from him..this whole time my brother is in the other room playing grand theft auto and being racist. He always does this when he's high. Just goes on grand theft auto, plays online, and starts flipping out on people. We just sit there talking about how he is such a racist prick right now.
    Anyway, at around 5 devan and I go out to smoke another bowl before he leaves shortly. So that would make it my 4th bowl of the day and I was feeling pretty good. So was he. This guy could barely keep himself upright the whole time.
    Uhhh...let me think...oh ya! After we got done with that bowl we went back inside and watched something funny on Netflix. Fuck what was it?! I can't remember :( and then he left a little while after. Leaving the house a huge mess. When he was gone I started cleaning up everything we had taken out and all the plates we had dirtied up. Idk...I like cleaning when I'm high for some reason...
    Anyway I think that was the whole day...wait...oh ok. Well ya I'm gonna tell my dealer to name some noname dank he has "Sasquatch" because it always made one person in the group walk like a Sasquatch. I think that would be a pretty sweet name.
    "ya man you wanna smoke i just picked up some bomb ass Sasquatch"
    "sure but why is it called Sasquatch?"
    "because it always makes someone walk like a Sasquatch :D"
    Ya so that was my whole day readers hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I think I left out a lot of the funny conversations we had because I forgot what most of them were about but hey whatever haha.
    End entry 13

19. This is the whole set up from Monday. You can see my big guy Oscar. He's completely brown from resin. Gotta clear that gut out and make some hash. And you can see my pretty lady Marybeth. Can also see my two pill bottles full of weed.

Attached Files:

20. Wow I just noticed i post my entries at horrible times -.- nobody is up on the forums and five in the morning hahaha