Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poopoohead, Aug 29, 2009.

1. alright so I have a DT on sept 10th. The last time I smoked was last night (aug 30). I read the guide to passing the DT and everything, and there are people who passes it on a lot less time then im going to have. I was just wondering if im going to need to buy all those pills and drinks and stuff, or if I will be able to get it out with just drinking a lot of water.(i drink a lot of water anyway).

2. last night was the 27th....

3. hahahaha

4. Oh yeah, i knew that, idk what i was thinking. But still, can i pass this with just a lot of water?

5. You need lots of exercise, you also need to drink lots of Gatorade/anything with lots of electrolytes (fruit), drinking water is only good right before the test because it dilutes your urine.

6. I exercise daily anyway. Dont ever drink gatorade but I will start.

7. You could eat/drink anything rich in electrolytes and make sure you sweat when you exercise and you should be fine.