Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dt question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Freak, Feb 25, 2005.

1. I smoked 4 days ago... i have about 3% body fat... i took about 20 high powered 500 mg niacin in the 4 days i was clean... i drank a shitload of water... my test is in 5 days will i pass?

2. i have a drug test on monday and ive been clean for 9 days. I have the same % body fat and have chugged water nonstop. I used a hometest and came to the conclusion that im clean..hell yea.peace

3. first off how often did you smoke for before you had to quit and second no matter how much you smoked you will probably be clean ecpecially if its in another 5 days. anyways good lucks

4. about 2 blunts a day...

5. i've heard of people only taking like 5-10 of those and still pass, heavy smokers, like you. so you gotta pass

6. DAMN IT I smoked... like 3 blunts... 4 day countdown... water water water water

7. Holy shit bro, im in the same situation, drug test monday and had 9 days to flush my self out before the test, ive been drinking 4-6 nalgene bottles a day 1 or 2 before bed, now im taking niacin, i took 2 last night 1 this morning, im gonna get excersise all today and tomarow, and drinking at least 1 redbull a day and about 3 gatorades a day today and tomarow, ive dranken about 3 gatordes in the pass week, my system was clean before i smoked and i smoked 1 bowl late at night, a couple grav bong rips the next day and a bowl, WILL I PASS THIS BITCH?

8. I smoked with a girl one night with about 4-6% body fat. The next morning she had a drug test. She took cranberry pills (it's a diuretic) and drank water and was able to pass. Those of us with low body fat percentages and fast metabolisms can get clean quick, especially if we don't smoke every day.