Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dt question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KaosTheory, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Ok, saturday im going in for an interview for a second job, 3rd if u count being in the reserves. any ways. the place im going to does the whole mouth swap dt. which if i remember correctly only test for the past couple of days. yesterday was the last time i toked. any suggestions on how to beat this thing?

2. The mouth swabs are hardest to beat to me. A close friend of mine hadn't smoked in about a month and still failed one some how. When I looked all that stuff up, shouldn't have been possible.

My advice would just be exercise a lot and drink a lot of fluids right before you go in, if its possible hold a little water under your tongue or lip or something and try to get that on the swab

3. oy. sucks bro. I wouldn't want to work at any nazi place that made u do that. They'll probably monitor your email and phone conversations too.

4. If you are out job hunting these days you shouldn't be smoking; too many places do tests. The mouth swab is only good for a few days though, at least it's better than urinalysis.

Quit smoking until you get your first paycheck then reward yourself.

5. Thats what i thought. a friend was telling me if i put some chewing tobacco in my mouth before i go in to the interview, then just put the swab where the tobacco was. he said it worked for him. he smoked 4 days before he went in. oh trust me, ive got some shoreline in my room just calling my name.