DT-Petsmart

Discussion in 'Pets' started by rob682e, Jan 24, 2009.

1. #1 rob682e, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    So I got a phone call wondering if I was interested in a position at Petsmart. I'm not sure which type of DT they do but they do have one.

I was wondering if anyone has or knows someone that works there and if you know if they continue to screen you after you're hired.

The last time I smoked was 2 weeks this coming Teusday. I have about 3.5 gallons of water, 2 gallons of green tea and a couple 20 oz. Dr. Peppers I'm going to drink this weekend. I'm also a heavy drinker on a daily basis (not meaning alcohol). My main question is will this be sufficient or should I take a Niacin tonight and have a sun burn the whole weekend?

This is a good opportunity for me as I just started college this September and it's a full time position so it would be a lot of extra pocket money.

Thanks....

-Rob

2. having to take a drug-test for this job is ridiculaus,,,,

i'd doubt it if you had to take one,,,,

the new guy is the one cleaning up the dog-poop....

you need a drug screen to pick up a pile of poop now ?:cool:

3. haha with the way they make weed look these days... the company could very well be worried he will steal it all and use it to kill them in their sleep.

4. I SAY GET SUM READY CLEAN FOR THE FIRST TEST, THEN WAIT A FEW WEEKS SEEF U SEE OR HEAR ANY THING. WHILE WAITING SMOKE LIKE MMM... I SAY NO MOR THEN 1 JOINT A DAY. THEN U CAN JUST DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND FLUSH THAT SYSTEM EVERY DAY. PLUS WHEN U CAN SMOKE 4 SURE YOUR THC LEVEL WILL BE LOW,SO U WILL GET HIGH AS HELL:smoking:
    GOOD LUCK:wave:

MUCH HERB LUV:bongin:
    SEXY KUSH 420

5. The application requires you to consent to being screened. I don't really feel comfortable saying what the position is that I would be getting hired for cause I was stupid and put my first name in my Username, but, the position won't really require me to be the "bitch boy"...and I know how that shit works.

Where I live right now I really don't have any connects so I won't be smoking for a long time anyway, I always bring it back from when I visit there.

Thanks for the replies.

6. no need for niacin or any other shit. id just drink a shitload of gatorade because it has electrolytes. vitamin b-complex will color your urine yellow if its too dilute.

7. My urine is usually always clear normally because of how much I drink...will they fail me because of that?

8. [​IMG]

9. Yes.

My buddy applied at a mom and pop pet store aorund here and got DT'd.

Why? Some of the birds are worth more then you're car.

10. Chances are you will get mouth swabbed, which means 3 days of no smoking, or chew some gum and drink water 5 minutes prior. Either pretty much will get you out of being busted.

It's just like my job at Publix more than likely, they say that they will random drug test and all that nonsense, and chances are 1/100 Publix's actually annually drug test randomly every 6 months. Completely depends on management enforcement.

11. That's what I was thinking but I didn't know it was so easy to pass it. Since it has been almost 2 weeks since I smoked and I've already drank a gallon of water and 3/4 of a gallon of green tea I think I'll be fine...overboard I guess.

12. when ever i was getting drug tested did the guy in absolutely no way care if my piss looked diluted or not, if i pissed clear he didnt give a shit, and other times he was tellin me to drink more water, also i think that if you took the drug test now jsut drinking as much as you usually do you shall be fine, if your still worried go work out and build up a good sweat

13. I used to work for a major pet store chain.

I'm pretty sure they piss test at Petsmart. Our head aquatics lady used to work there, and during conversation one day, I asked if they DT'd, that's what she told me.

Good luck, hope you get it. Working with all the animals, and teaching new pet owners all the stuff they needed to know to take care of their pet was very exhilarating for me. Clean ups sucked though, haha.

14. I could prolly look this up but...

I have never really drank green tea, at all, before today. Does it like clean you out cause I've had an upset stomach all night. I did last night too so prolly isn't the tea.

15. So I had the interview today and I think it went well but the lady said they had more to do today and tomorrow so I assume I'll know on Wednesday. I'm prolly just freakin out but I just need some reassurance from some seasoned people out there.

So, again, it will be 2 weeks tomorrow since I have smoked. It was only mids and a quarter ounce over about a 1.5 week period. However, I'm a heavy kid...prolly around 285, lots of muscle but still a fat kid. I have drank 2 gallons of green tea since Friday night and going to start in on the water tonight.

So should I be good for a piss test on possibally Thursday?

16. :laughing:happy lol..... no capslock:D

17. Not to be rude, but it ld also help if your spread CORRECT information.
    Did you really just tell him he could clense his system in a day if he only smoked a "joint" a day?