Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matts420, Jan 3, 2011.

1. so i have a dt for a job in a week
    i went a month and a half without smoking
    then smoked a dro blunt with 4 people on new years then 3 blunts with 3 people yesterday
    so how long do you think it will take to get out
    iv heard one time or occassional use only takes a couple days to get out is this true?
    should i drink water and work out?
    thanks- matts420

2. ahah damn man 3 blunts yesterday? i'd say at least a week, but not really sure. def drink lots of water and work out if possible.

you're not too smart haha

3. lmao yea i didnt think i was gonna get a job anytime soon
    but the day after i decide to smoke again i get an interview
    but its only pre employment so if i pass this im good for a long time

4. One time/Occasional use does take a lot less time to leave your system.

You may be able to pass a drug test in a week. It will depend on your body type, diet, and a number of other factors. If you're super skinny and active you'll have a better chance. The best bet is to workout very hard for the next 3 days. Do exercises that burn as much fat as possible. Also, try not to eat fatty foods for about 3-4 days. As I am sure you are aware, THC metabolites arestored in fat tissue and it is visibile for so long on drug test because it is slowly released as you burn the fat in your system.

If you burn as much fat as you can in 3-4 days you may be able to burn out enough metabolites to pass a test. If it is a 50 mg/l test (the standard dip test) you will have a much better chance. If it is a more advanced/sensitive test you will have a harder time passing it.

After the 3-4 days, stop working out so that you are not burning fat tissue and releasing more metabolites into your system. Use dilution methods for the actual test as they may delay the results and require a lot of tests.