Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT , Did I do something wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boo Boo, Apr 26, 2011.

1. #1 Boo Boo, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    I was marked down for " Shy bladder ", so I drank a little bit of water and went back in and pee'd. I wondered why they asked me why I cannot flush the toilet, so if anyone can explain to me why I can't?

And also, when I was taking my urine sample into the container, I didn't pee in the toliet but all the urine into the cup . when I walked out, they took the test right in front of me, and filled out the paper. They told me that I passed ? but then I thought it takes a few days to find out of its negative or not.

They had some sort of a card and they dipped it in my urine, and it came out to be light and the man who tested me told me that i was marked all negative and all normal for the ph test, creatine n crap.. .

2. bump, anyone?

3. Is this a serious question?

I need to know if I should post a funny picture or respond with a serious answer ;)

4. Well... just the fact that they marked me down for " shy bladder". I didn't see marijuana listed on that paper in the list of drugs

5. Shy bladder just meant you couldn't urinate. If they said you were negative for everything then you passed.

6. well they did say that but didnt mention marijuana im still worried if i failed cos i might be dirty or not

7. you passed lil niggga now go smoke a bowl

8. If they said you tested negative, then you tested negative.

Don't see what the dilemma is.

9. You passed a drug test, so why the fuck are you asking so many questions? That's like crossing the boarder with a trunk full of heroin, not getting searched and then asking why they don't search you.

10. Yeah, they tested negative but then the paper I read didn't say marijuana on it , could that mean that they may take the urine sample to a laboratory or somewhere to see if my urine is clean? For all I know, they could be lying. This is a non-dot test though so they are testing my urine for more than 5 drugs including marijuana