Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DT Advice(NOT HOW TO PASS)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Spectre927, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Sometime in early August.

"I found marijuana in your room."

"Shit. Can I have my pipe back? I won't use it anymore."

"Ok, but I'm gonna buy a drug test and test you in a month."

Update: It's been what, about 2.5 months now and no test(but I've seen this "test," so I know it exists.) Here's my dillema. I took what was originally going to be a week long Tbreak, that then turned into a 2 day break after the 1st night, but once again returned to the original week after the 2nd night(sorry if I lost you). It'll be a week monday and I'm havin no probs leavin Mary(just got reintro'd to Al Cohol, thanks to his friend Al Ize; it'd been a couple weeks). Should I just keep going and provoke the drug test at a time when I'll for sure pass(could be another 2 weeks to be safe), or should I just pick up the half-zip on thursday as I've been planning? I even picked up a new piece to welcome her back...

2. i have no idea what you mean...

just buy the bud ...and smoke it

3. Sorry, that was in short, a conversation I had with my mother a few months ago. She was "cleaning" my room...yea, thanks mom(she's a good one, so I aint mad) even though all she cleaned was my eighth. I hoped, and even asked(cause she's never tried it, dad was an alchi, as was hubby) if maybe, just maybe, since shes more mellow these days if her and a friend smoked it just to experiment; she's got some wild friends that Im sure wouldnt mind. But no, she flushed it like a piece of shit...almost brought a tear to my eye.

I'm on a tolerance break and if I wait a couple more weeks I could pass this drug test I know she's gonna use on me at a horrible time and get it out of the way...but then again its been almost 3 months already, maybe I should find it and flush it(revenge is sweet...)

It might be a situational thing..if you have your own place(which I will in aug) then you probly would never have to worry about this sorta bull shit

4. shoulda been more careful 7 years i lived at home with my rents and carried on a rather large smoking habbit and no incident to mention.. rents mostly still in the dark too and i been out the house 2 years now comming up on 3... stealth man, use some

5. Wait until you know your piss is clean, then piss into a Apple Juice bottle and put it in the fridge.

6. Well now there's a lock on the door, how's that for stealth, heh heh.

We all used to go to my buddies and chill cause his dad was always gone, he caught us a couple times. Then he'd go to the gym and when he saw my mom, he'd fuckin tell on me(he's no saint, thats why it pisses me off)...anyways, thats what tipped her off. She's not retarded by any means either.

She didnt smoke, but my dad use to take her out to see the plants he was growing, so she's not completely ignorant and its ENGRAVED in her head that I have an addictive personality

Damn, I keep editing my posts...anyways, piss in a bottle when I know its clean...THANK YOU...cause now I realize I can just get someone ELSE to piss in apple juice bottle that I know is THC/CBD/WeverTF they test for, clean. +rep

7. dude find it and flush it and leave the box of it floating in her toliet of something and write on it pay back is a bitch. thats what i would do cuase im a dick like that but yea my mom has it engraved in her head that i have an addictive peronality cuase ym g-pop is a alcholholic and my cousin is a dope head but i just smoke weed she was a hippy in phily so its not new to her either but she pisses me off good luck

one love
    MP