dsq's continous LSD grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dsq1989, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Next project is a while off dude so I'll just lurk in here for now. Building a full new project for my next run :wave:

2. cool man cant wait to see what ya got in store. ya by all means lurk im ecpecting really good things from this girl. shes definaltely looking like shes gona yeild much much more than my last plant. should be a good show.

3. dsq, that plant looks huge! :D

4. hey alatar:wave:ya she is a monster. shes wall to wall in my tent now and just getting taller since i ran out of places to tie her down.

5. If you really need more places to tie it down......I use weights on paper clips, use the big paper clips with 1/2" fender washers but I had plenty of that around here. Try it, its easy!

6. #106 dsq1989, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2009

cool thanks for the tip man:)

7. 2 of my clones finally rooted after 12 days and the others arent far behind. still lookin happy:)

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      336.3 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      243.2 KB
      Views:
  8. hey dsq great looking grow! I am also growing an LSD plant, as well as a blue cheese. Our LSD plants seem to be right at the same time of flowering, so it should be very interesting to compare. My pheno seems to be slightly more indica, bust definitely has a sativa influence.

BTW, I am growing under a 250 watt HPS cooltube(2 LST'd plants), soil(FFOF), FF nutes, temps around 75-80 F, RH is quite low due to it being winter here, but hopefully that makes it snow in my grow cab!:smoke: I am 15 days into flowering and am starting to see pistils popping out everywhere. I will post pics soon.:wave:

9. hey buddy thanks. post some pics when u get a chance. im at day 12 of flowering and things are slowly startin to progress. few more days of stretchin and she;ll really start takin off.

10. :hello: Yay LSD clones, its been a while since I have seen any of those :D

You gonna cut all the fans leaves off on this run then? :confused::eek::eek::D:smoke:;)

Sorry dude couldn't resist

Peace and stay groovy :cool:

11. lol ya they say it triples your yeild???????????? some people huh?.....

12. ahh, super healthy, props. [​IMG]

13. thanks man:)

14. day 12 of flowering gives us buds starting to form....theres so many big main colas...shes gona be a big yeilder i can feel it..

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      320.9 KB
      Views:
  15. just a few pics of the big girl..

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      338.7 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      360.2 KB
      Views:
  16. lil update here gc. we are now 15 days into flower and things are looking great. stretching seems to have stopped and now bud prodution will be increasing enourmously. im expecting alot of growth within the next few days based on how fast shes been moving along thus far. all clones are now showing white root bumps and should be rooted within the next few days. one cutting is already pretty well rooted. for some reason this time around none of my clones yellowed or anything which is weird because all my past cuttings would start to yellow even before the lil bumps appeared:confused: not that im complaining or anything:rolleyes:. well thats about it for now thanks for watching everyone and please feel free to comment its been pretty quit around here lately.

peace
    dsq

17. opps forgot to load pics lol....:D

Attached Files:

• 052.JPG
      052.JPG
      File size:
      309.1 KB
      Views:
    • 053.JPG
      053.JPG
      File size:
      364 KB
      Views:
    • 054.JPG
      054.JPG
      File size:
      291 KB
      Views:
    • 056.JPG
      056.JPG
      File size:
      237.5 KB
      Views:
    • 057.JPG
      057.JPG
      File size:
      291.7 KB
      Views:
  18. very nice
    How many weeks did this veg for?
    How long do you expect thi to need for flowering?

19. hey 77 thanks buddy:) she vegged for about 25-30 days. my last round took around 75 days to finish but that was under some cfls and a150w hps. with this 400w im expecting her to be ripe around 60 days. this runs also going alot smoother shes indured no stress since she rooted where as my last plant i fucked up quite a few times. so im sure things are goin to develop alot faster. guess we'll see.

20. Nice dude, looks like the clones are getting it together :cool: