dsq's continous LSD grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dsq1989, Nov 21, 2009.

1. hey bcherb. she is really lovin the hydro. the growth rate compared is ridiculous. definately go with the dwc you wont be sorry:)

2. well i've noticed that my girl has already shown sex on 24hr light. small preflowers are poppin out from almost every node. flowering will start here within the week just waitn to order a few more things friday before i begin. first pic shown is after another good round of lst. the other two are the next day after a full recovery. i already have over 18 tops that have surfaced and more will come throught the next week. just gona keep tyin the shit out of her. thanks for stoppin by everyone and as always all coments welcome.:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      402.1 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      355.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      349.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Hey thanks man. I wrecked two clones and had to cut a flowering clone. It made the transition and is back on 12 12. Not sure what that will do to it but we will see. It is already flowering though so I guess it is fine. I'm going to try banana kush next.

4. banana kush souds tasty....:yummy:

5. hey gc got a quick update and a slight problem maybe someone here can help me figure out whats goin on. for the last few days my girl has been lookin pretty sad. shes lookin really droppy and has some leaves that are begining to yellow from the outside in as you can see in the pics. now nothing in my routine has changed from when she was healthy and flourishing. im pretty much stumped and cant figure out whats goin wrong. shes got some big fat preflowers on her already and is itching for me to switch the light cycle but i want to make sure that everything is in order before i do. any tips are appreciated. thanks everyone:)

6. any suggestions anyone....? sorry im not trying to be impatient just wana fix my problem.

7. Not sure myself. Check PH, calcium, magnesium, nutrients. Basic water. but im sure you already have.

8. ya ph isnt the problem its checked 2-3 times daily and always is 5.5-5.9. i was thinking maybe she could be hungry shes only at 3/4 strength of the ff grow big and she is a pretty big girl. idk im gona google some shit see if i cant figure it out. thanks calcifer. any other suggestions anybody?

9. ok i looked a plant abusr chart and it looks like a sulfur related problem.

10. ooops gues the picks didnt post. here they are.

Attached Files:

• 005.JPG
      005.JPG
      File size:
      345 KB
      Views:
    • 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      337.2 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      356.5 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      369.3 KB
      Views:
  11. They are huge man! I would go full strength on the nutes man! Mine are currently at 3/4 strength for the nutes and they are only 3 weeks old!

I would up the strength, put some sugar daddy and thrive alive in their also!

How many times are you feeding a day and for how long?

12. so shes lookin a lil better now. theses pics are 1 day after the other ones were taken and shes definately lookin less droopy imo. i changed out her res got her up to full strength on the veggy nutes. gona keep the ph low for a bit around 5.5 and see how she responds to that. hopefully she makes a quick recovery here, took some clones just incase something happened just to be safe. and the rest of the stuff im waitin on from htg is gona be here tomarow so ill prolly start 12/12 tomarow or saturday.

Attached Files:

• 375.JPG
      375.JPG
      File size:
      352.2 KB
      Views:
    • 376.JPG
      376.JPG
      File size:
      361.7 KB
      Views:
    • 377.JPG
      377.JPG
      File size:
      263.7 KB
      Views:
  13. hey steezin thanks for stoppin by bud. i do have her up to full strength now. my drippers run 1hr on 2hr off all day long and its seems to be working out well.

14. well 12/12 will begin tonight at 7:00. just recievied my duct reducers and inline fans and all the rest of the shit i need for my tent to be ready for flowering. sincew there is already huge preflowers all over im guessing that shes gona respond quickly to the light change and we should be gettin some buds here shortly. stay tuned everyone its about to get interesting...

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      280.7 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      335.1 KB
      Views:
  15. Nice lil' setup man! She's looking good.

16. thanks buddy:)

17. Man what a great setup you got here. I stumbled upon you first journal just kinda browsing for waterfarm info. Over 6 oz from a single plant:hello: simply amazing. Your ladies here are looking great too. Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

18. Does that bushy girl have a name? Great yield last time, pulling up a chair to watch this one grow to womanhood. LSD is on my list for Ed to try in the future. Is it everything the reviews I have seen say about it? I am sure Ed will be by when he gets caught back up this weekend. :wave:

19. hey biggin thanks. ya im excited to see what im gona yeild off this one now that ivee got this 400w on her. stay tuned man things will be getting good here shortly,

20. hey mrsed no she dosent have a name i dont like to get attached since i gotta chop her up and smoke her eventually lol. ya the lsd is really terrific. the reviews dont lie. some of the best smoke ive had personally. from the aroma to the tast to the high its really just all around a great strain. definately keep it in mind when pickin out a strain.

• Like Like x 1