dsq's continous LSD grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dsq1989, Nov 21, 2009.

1. lol thanks ed you crack me up man:laughing::) ya i think it was 41 days...kinda sucks but i didnt have a choice...o well next up violator kush and ill make sure this one gets to finish:smoking:

2. LOL at the top heavy woman comment, Ed always seems to throw a comment in to crack me up.... :D

Man, tho...fantastic harvest dsq!!!!! Lovin it..... :wave:

3. Nice threads here man...How many are you growing with the 400w and how amny were you growing with the 150w?

4. Thanks sweetleaves:)

thank you bc. i was growing only one plant with the 150 and the 400.

5. good job dsq..if mine end up like yours i will be more than happy!!so how much bud did you pull off it in the end?

6. hey buddy thanks:) i got like 7oz of this girl but i chopped about 40 days early. if she would of finished im sure i would have been closer to 10 for sure.

7. you went scrog because of the weight issue didn't you?

8. ya that and i just wanted to try something different

9. Hey D, have you smoked any of the early harvest yet? Just curious on the taste/potency from cutting so early.

10. yeah me too fella any smoke reports d ??:confused:

11. hey guys ya ive smoked alot of it so far and really it is still a great smoke all around. im not very good at putting this into words but the taste was great there wasnt really any difference from my previous harvest. its a very sweet, skunky, pungent smoke i feel special everytime i fire one up lol:) potency didnt really seem to be affected much to my suprise. yes there was a little less punch than my last harvest but it made up for it with the heady body buzz that came from the mostly cloudy trichs. i smoked to joints back to back last night and then watched that kids movie up. was stoned out of my mind and never laughed so hard in my life:D the lsd seems to be responsible for the random outbreaks of hysterical laughter...i love it

12. Sounds good to me! Can't wait until our little girl grows up. thanks for posting the smoke report. :smoking:

13. me too mrs ed i can not wait:)thanks d!!

14. no problem blades:) sorry its not that great i really am not that good at explaining thins lol

15. Don't beat yourself up...it is all good. That was a perfectly good smoke report. :smoking:

Edit: tried to rep you for it but it would not let me.

16. thanks mrs e your to kind :) thanks for the attempted rep aswell:D

17. another great grow ! Loved seeing your upgrades !

18. what was the dry weight???