Drying..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wEEDhEAD1, Sep 17, 2017.

1. ill be drying in a 4x4 and have a few questions about set up.
    I use a 6" 400 CFM at half speed to flower. Filter-light-fan
    I have a 5" 190cfm fan for intake.
    As I'll be taking out the light and intake fan I'm wondering now what's best to use as the exhaust, the 190 or 400 CFM. I have a fan controller too that I can use on either fan.

I'm thinking to leave the filter where it is attach the fan and exhaust straight out. And have the opposite flap open at the bottom.
    I have a giant drying rack to use, I may hang some but thinking I'll leave stalk and lay the majority on the rack.

What's the best way? I know I don't want em drying to quick!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I can't see at 50 percent humidity and 70F taking more then 5 days before you start your cure.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

3. Ok maybe I've not got across what I'm asking, maybe I shuldt try and construct actual Sentences whilst high, meh.. Let me try again lol. what fan should I use? between the 2 I can most probely get between 50 & 400 CFM. Too high will dry too quickly to low could get mould.

4. i miss read it . crank up the heat . 85f . crank up the dehumidifier to 20 % dry in 24 hours .

5. Just keep decent circulation going and you will be fine. Don't blow the fan directly on the buds, you want the air to be passive kinda. Can't help you on fan size though, sorry.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow :gc_rocks:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. what does a fan have to do with drying ? its the humidity in the room. you can have industrial fans pumping 100000 thousand cfm and those buds could still mold give me a hand time i give you a hard time . buy a dehumidifier .

7. ANY sized fan will do...This aint rocket science. It dont take much.