drying without trimming leaves ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Wardman75, Sep 27, 2010.

1. i have to go out of town and im having a friend that can only cut down and hang my plant. Will it be ok for 3 weeks drying with leaves still on it ?

2. It'll prolly be ok but its not really what you want. The leaves contribute to some harshness to the smoke (chlorophyll)...and can be a pain to remove once they have dried and cling to the bud...

3. Tell him to give the leaves a lil trim. Itll leave the buds with a harsh smoking taste + taste chlorophyll-y

4. i wouldnt let a friend harvest for me. EVER.

Not even my closest buddy, harvests are one thing that can make even the stong-willed person into a scandalous guy you woulda thought youd never chill with.

SCENARIO-having a bunch of bud around you, the grower is out of town, < NOW unless the guy is a grower himself and goes through this every couple months and doesnt have a rreason to be jealous of all your nugs, i wouldnt take chances of missing nugs, id cut early and give them to my mom to dry or some shit.

idk , if your gonna go through with this i would just tell him to very carefully cut ONLY BIG ASS LEAVES, not the ones with trichs on them :p

5. ok cool thanks ill do that

6. I would be willing to stop by and make sure the harvest and trimming was done correctly for you :D :bongin:

7. haha i wish someone who knew what to do could stop by:smoke: