Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiphopanonymous?, May 28, 2009.

1. I just picked up a quarter of some beasters and it's really damp. Could I use a hair dryer to dry it out? I would let it sit outside but it's raining. I don't want my shot to mold lol
    Thanks

2. I think applying heat miught deteriorate the quality - But don't take my word for it.

Just leave it in an open ziplock back in a rather dry place, be it your closet or any other place.

Within a few days it will be dried. If you want it to be instant... I heard a microwave works... but I personally wouldn't do it.

Elend.

3. leave it out and wait for it to dry, using a hairdryer might make it blow away,

4. put it under a lamp

5. Just put it on a paper towel in your room over night and possibly the full next day. If you can't do that because of smell then get a piece of paper and put that in the bag with your bud for about the same amount of time.