Drying the buds!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by rfinn65, Jan 19, 2009.

1. HEY ALL INSANE SMOKES back with some clean bud shot i picked yesterday ; still have the lower half of the plant growing as you can see....are the buds supposed to dry out fast naturally i just picked and cleaned them yesterday and already the outsides are drying out will it remoisten when i cure them?

Insane smokes

Attached Files:

2. yes they will remoisten if u cure them to soon.

let em wait a week or two

3. Dry them for 3-7 days, Till you can grab a bud and snap the stem. Then put them in jars. Never put alittle damp weed in storage molds quickly. Peace and nice buds.

4. What kind of wet weight did u get?

5. good job bro, try to trim off some of that extra leaf matter off those buds, it will make a much smoother/cleaner smoke

6. What strain is it too.

7. no particular strain ; but I like to call it the beast because if you follow my post you get to watch it grow from start. The funny thing I seriously tried to kill this particular seedling but it wouldnt die off so I put it in my hydro system and low and behold the beast emrged! As I said it was just some really good green bagseed.