Drying Tent Design? Will this work?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by GrowThings, Oct 4, 2018.

1. I have came up with a design, hoping I can use it to dry my very close to harvest buds before throwing em into jars, do you guys think this will work okay? I will cover the intake fan for the cure room in-take with cloth or something to stop shit coming in and also to stop too much air being pulled through and block it off by 50%-75% with cardboard in the main tent forcing the wide open window cold air intake to draw more in.

Will this work in theory?

hmm.jpg

2. It looks like you drew a bunch of dicks on your picture.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. [​IMG] dics

Even in darkest Russia we use a passive air intake

it takes care of all that nasty smelly stuff that escapes

all you have to do is hang your buds over your light

or better feed the hot air from ur light to a box with bud then vent that outdoors

good luck

4. Sounds like something psychological stemming from your childhood bro, no dicks here.

I'm not too concerned about smell right now it's a sealed tent in a sealed room with 2 windows open at all times, hanging buds over a heat source? feeding hot air into a box with your buds in? Something tells me you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

5. Distance does matter

but please keep thinking keep drawing

chill

6. Haha but seriously, I'm looking to produce great high quality bud here, not some poorly cured shit bud that does the job, hot air or hanging them above a 600w hps would dry them far too quickly? They need to slowly dry over 7-10 days before going in jars..

7. Indeed I agree and the buddy in the same situation as you

I quoted to you did the same

simply put the hot air vent into another closet 4 meters away

on 100mm(4inch) vent tubing

then vented that closet to the window

chill you ain't the only grower having done this

slow is good

8. Yes this will work as long as there is not too much air moving in the box
    I have a couple of cardboard boxes joined together with three vent holes cut in it and a small metal blade desk fan in the box - will post a pic tonight or tomorrow morning

9. Yeah I understand that it's key not to have too much air passing over the buds, slow and steady dry, I could block the cool room air in-take inside the 4x4 by like 80% - 90% with a cardboard cutout taped to restrict it even more, thinking that should work pretty well.

10. all you can do is try it

• Like Like x 1