drying question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JesusFreak, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Do you have to hang plants upsidedown after you cut them?? i would have trouble hidding that so im wondering if that is optional or if there is another method

2. ya can lay them down on a wire base so the air serculates all round them. And ya need to turn them regular.

3. is there a way that i can do it that is easy to hide and can be done in a small space?

4. If you really want to, you can put them in a paper bag and roll up the end...open it every day to air it out...it wont taste as good as hang-drying, but it will work.

5. hanging it upside down is the easyiest way that thakes up the least amount of space... what the hell are you talking about?

6. I think his problem is more concealing it more than space. If you got a closet you could hang em there. Or on the inside of a cabinet. Empty out an hamper, hang em in there. I'm looking around my room and i see a bunch of places to hang em. And im sure your place has some of the same stuff. You could possibly sit the buds on a newspaper somewhere and turn them every once in awhile.

7. or you could put them in a closet and have clothes on coat hangers in the front and in the back hang ya bud might work idk i just took a stab at it.

8. Yeah after I harvested I just hung all the buds off a few coathangers then after a few days I trimmed all the leaves off and continued to hang them. If weight should be a concern for you don't dry them too long, if storage is what you want then jang them for two weeks and then store in some airtight glass jars and open the lids every couple of days for a hour for a couple of weeks