Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FuglyFungus, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Have about an ounce and a half of weed from plants I grew with a friend. Their not completely dry yet though, but they're close. Should I put them in some kind of air tight container now and let it air out every once in awhile or should I wait until they are moire dry? Common question probably but I really don't want to risk mold.

2. What I would do is put them on some sort of line or a rack, and allow them to dry. They will be ready when the stem puts off some resistance, but is fairly easy to snap. After they are properly dried, you begin the curing process which involves some sort of air tight container (preferably a mason jar). What you do is allow the bud to be stored in there, and then open the container once a day for 30 minutes. Do this for atleast 3-4 weeks, and you will have yourself some good reefer.

Enjoy!

3. do everything he said but open the jars once a day for 30 the first week, 30 every second day for the 2nd week, 30 every third day the third week etc.

takes longer but it is more flavorful.

4. Damn, three weeks is a really long time. Thanks for the help guys.