Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying out wet bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by diggles1, Jun 20, 2012.

1. #1 diggles1, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    Hey so I recently bought some bud off my dealer and since it was his latest crop it hadn't dried out completely.

Anyway just wondering the best way to dry it out as I currently still like with my parents and it reeks haha :smoking: so I don't want to leave to just leave it in a bowl in my room.

cheers :)

edit - http://i47.tinypic.com/1671m5z.jpg

2. OMG that shit is way to green. Your going to smoking Chlorophyll . Just leave it outside for a day. Check up on it and if not keep doing it until it gets browner. Not TO brown though you dont wantt over-dry.

3. Put it under your mattress overnight, which would keep it hidden.

Also what was the weight like, wet bud can shrink by about 60% which means you could have been ripped off.