Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying out Lightbulb Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HairyDuck, Oct 3, 2010.

1. So I'm trying to get all the water out of my light bulb vape so I can use it, and was wondering if it's ok to hold it over a flame for a while? Will it blow up or anything if theres hardly any water in there?

2. I wouldn't mess with any of that.

3. I'd suggest making a waterfall bong or gravity bong. They're definitely the best and safest to use. I personally use a waterfall cuz I'd rather not need a bucket and a huge 2L bottle.

4. yea you'll be fine using a lighter to dry it out

5. I plan on making a bong soon, but I have nothing good to smoke in it. All I have is a few grams of half baked mids, still don't have any connects as I'm new to smoking :/ hopefully will soon though haha

6. Nice. Try making the bongs that I said before. Don't make those bongs where you gotta use a pen and a socket. Only do waterfall and gravity. The pens have a chemical which is released at a certain temperature which smoke happens to be. It can cause pretty bad problems.