Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying out damp weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by runfromtaco, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Hey I left a sack outside for a little bit and the dew got to it, I've been letting it sit for a few days but its a little damp-is this ok? If not how should I go about drying it without alerting other people in the house?:confused:

2. put it in a paper bag, in a dark cool place with some airflow.

3. Alright thanks for the advice.

4. hey im quite new so i dont know if im posting on the correct thing ? :confused: but anyway my problem is this i got a a large amount of weed & it was very damp, so i left a lot of it in a sealed bag (air tight) and now its wnt like blueish moldy is it possible to smoke or will it kill me lmao ? :eek: after some tme now maybe a month or so it has dried in well but it smells funky & kinda looks okay ? so i dont know if its possible i could smoke it ?help please? x

5. Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis associated with smoking moldy marihuana. (full - 1978)
    Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis associated with smoking moldy marihuana.

Marijuana smoking and fungal sensitization. (abst - 1983)
    Marijuana smoking and fungal sensitization. [J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1983] - PubMed result

Fatal aspergillosis associated with smoking contaminated marijuana, in a marrow transplant recipient. (full - 1988)
    Fatal aspergillosis associated with smoking contaminated marijuana, in a marrow transplant recipient.

Microbiological contaminants of marijuana (full - 1994)
    Microbiological contaminants of marijuana

Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis Associated With Marijuana Use in a Man With Colorectal Cancer (full - 2008)
    Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis Associated With Marijuana Use in a Man With Colorectal Cancer

Getting the idea?

6. #7 Secretkush, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    I got a lamp on my nightstand that gets real hot, I turn it on for a minute and set any moist bud on the bulb and in a minute is dry as a desert, prolly started to vape. I left a nug on too long and it had begun to turn brown

7. #8 FollowYourBliss, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    I remember one time I left some dank bud in my pocket and it got washed and dried. I still smoked it and still got fucked up, to answer your question though, I'd leave it by a window or if its like nugs just tie the stems and hang it up by some string and let it sit upside down for an hour+

But if your scared from the post about moldy weed and shit just eat it, not only will you still trip but if there is any chance of mold on it you'll probably get nothing more then some gas or stomach ache which is cured by some more weed ahaha.