Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying methods other than hanging?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Somblay, Sep 28, 2010.

1. My buddy just gave me an ounce for free but he hasnt dried it yet. I still live with my parents so i cant just hang it anywhere and leave it out to dry. So I was wondering if you guys know any ways i can dry it without hanging it, and without using quick dry techniques (like using an oven or microwave).

2. There's no way to quick dry weed without impacting the taste, look, and potency.

But if it's absolutely necessary, you can dry it out in the microwave at 30% power in short bursts of a few seconds or in the oven at like 130 degrees for 10 min, take out for 5 min and turn the buds then back in for 10 min.

3. or just hang it in your closet or on a shelf between some books, i dont know why you would hang it out in the open anyways, its supposed to be in a dark place

4. Exactly what crossed my mind. Just hang it in your closet behind your clothes, unless of course your parents check in there for hanging marijuana every once in a while.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. yea just hang it in your closet on the bar that is connected to the wall. It will be completely out of sight behind your clothes. but thats if you have one of those hanger shelves.

6. This mother fucker knows theres a bar in his closet! XD..

• Like Like x 1