Drying harvest later....?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Graesklipparen, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Im in a timelimit, so i wonder is it possible to harvest and trim the buds, and then vacuumpack them 'wet' and put them in freeser, take them out three months later and dry them and cure them at that later point? I appreciate all answers. Thx:confused:

2. no wouldnt advise it as it'll damage the trichomes.

3. Whats the best way to do it if i have to harvest the day before i go away for three months then? Is it better to hang them up on drying lines and just let them hang there for three months maybe? Pleease help...

4. I'm sorry dude, I don't think there is a good answer. I wouldn't leave them hanging to dry for 3 months. If it's not too late try to harvest earlyl, the buds will still be plenty potent. If you really have no time and no options then perhaps freeze them and see what comes of it 3 months from now. Not sure it will work but better than tossing it all. I used to freeze my weed all the time and it would keep well and stay potent. That was dried weed, though.

5. i would put them in a cardboard box in a dark well ventilated area. Ive seen the boys at greenhouseseeds do this for the cannabis cup. i hope somebody that knows how to do this can help u out to the fullest. look it up on youtube.

6. Get your buddy to dry them for you. Give him some of the cut and tell him to throw the rest in a jar to cure until you get back. You'll have some good cured bud in three months.

7. Ok, hang them up in a cardbox in a dark vented room. That i can do. Seems to be the best op for me. I saw some guys do this, they cut up some holes on the side of the cardbox, shall i do that to or keep the cardbox closed with no openings?
    Peace

8. search dude. u saw the same contraption i did. i think u would need to cut a hole anyways.