Drying/Curing Advice

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Green_Manotaur, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I'm about to chop (within a couple days), leaving them hanging in tact until ready to jar. Which of these two options is better OR is there likely even a noticeable difference?:

A. Take out the circulation fan out and just leave the ventilation fan/scrubber on at the lowest setting for the whole drying period.

B. Put put a small fan in there for air circulation, making sure it's not blowing directly on the plant and vent the room a couple times a day.

I'm leaning towards A because with a sealed tent, sucking air through a scrubber is going to create a small amount of circulation but I want this process to be as slow as possible.

Anyways, your thoughts are much appreciated.
    Cheers!
    GM

2. Bump...same question here. I am going to hang full plant not branches for slower dry and will keep inline fan low? Comments

3. Thanks. Have read this sticky but did not get into drying in a cabinet so was just looking for some advice or experience.

4. Hey, just an update...

I decided to put a circulation fan (indirect) on low and leave my inline on low for a few days while I was out of town. Since I have been back, I left the circulation fan on but only vent a couple times q day. Been 8 days, looking to jar tonight/tomorrow