Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drying Bud

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Blaqspade, Jun 5, 2008.

1. So This is probably gonna sound like a newb move but i swear im a seasoned toker haha.

So I read in a thread that people were putting orange/lemon/lime peals in there sacks to make um smell and taste real tasty. Anyways I did this and then came home from work (about 5 hours later)

I take out my bud and now its supper moist... I can hardly break it up... How do i dry this out! I feel like an idiot!

2. you're not supposed to leave it in for that long. you have to put that shit in a paper bag, and wait for it to dry out man.

3. just put it in a piece of paper and wait till its dry.all that happened was that the bud got the moisture from the lemon peel, its still smokable.

4. put it in a brown paper bag and let it chill over night and see how it is then:wave:

5. i've put mine in a paper bag with a crusty piece of baguette in there,
    and it got it to a nice non-overdried state