Drying bud with a cat?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Pngwyn, Aug 1, 2012.

1. So I just harvested a few plants and have hung them up to dry, the only place I could being my room. Is it safe to have a kitten in there? He doesn't shed very much yet and there is no way he could reach the buds.. is there any reason I shouldn't let him into my room during the drying/curing?

2. Thats not a great idea.

3. Just think of the fun the kitten will have, dwelling among the weed plants! His life will be so chill
    :cool: and he can protect your plants from evil motherfuckers like squirrels and shit. :laughing::bongin:

4. Am I the only one who's thinking Trailer Park Boys with this topic? :laughing:

5. The only big reason I can see is if the pet goes outside.Then they can bring shit back like spidermites ect,but thats for growing weed you said drying.

Is the weed gonna draw the kittens shed hair to it like a magnet,and ruin you weed?

Negative

6. High cats lol

7. I must be high and read that wrong because I expected you to come out with some new idea of using a cat to dry weed lmao

8. Lmfao....

Situation where u wake up after a complete oblivion of a night an straight away think 'OMG' what happened and who did I message or call, then I see this thread and laugh!

Still makes me giggle even now lol...

Ps, I actually now think that its a sign and a cat CAN be used to dry bud..! Hell it might even deliver it for me.... The mind ponders !

9. How else are you going to keep the squirrles at bay?

10. [quote name='"buddahaze1"']I must be high and read that wrong because I expected you to come out with some new idea of using a cat to dry weed lmao[/quote]

This could work, but instead of buttered toast, you tape bud to the cat

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"buddahaze1"']I must be high and read that wrong because I expected you to come out with some new idea of using a cat to dry weed lmao[/quote]

lol i thought this to.

12. New strain cat Piss yummm

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob0mTGVfhuQ]Trailer Park Boys - s2e4 A Dope Trailer Is No Place for a Kitty - YouTube[/ame]

14. For some reason my friend lets his cat cruise around the inside of his veg tent. I found a red thread in his weed once from a shedding blanket they had. If it can be avoided, why not?