Drying and curing quickly

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Hey everyone,
    Heres the deal, i am finally in my harvest stage of growing, basically any day now im gonna cut them down, i can even do it today,
    i need to know what the quickest way is to dry and cure the bud without the process really damaging the bud. i dont mind if it doesnt allow the bud to be at its full potential, Ive always been satisfied with 80%

JaKe G:smoking:

2. 80%???? why wouldnt you want it to go to the best it can be? w/e... i know you can put a light fan by it and keep it at about 70-80 F. it will take 5 days to a week. if theres a quicker way please post it.

3. please don't jepordize the potential of your whole harvest. dry some of it (like a 1/4 ounce) the "quick way" which i'll explain and do the rest the slow way-which is the best way.
    to do it quickly use your trusty food dehydrator (beek jerky maker), put the trimmed buds on the middle shelf and turn it on high for five or six hours. it'll be dry through and won't taste too bad at all. if no dehydrator, then use a paper bag or cardboard box with some air-holes poked in it. aim a fan at it and those nuggs will dry in a day or two.
    with the rest of it, dry it slow and then cure it for at least two weeks.