Drying and cureing while away?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by vaultassault, Nov 1, 2011.

1. My babe is hopefully going to be ready by the time that I go on winter break. Which means I'm going to be out of state for a month. My goal was to cut it soon before I leave or earlier depending on how she looks but im now wondering how can I dry/cure it so that I can leave it for a month and not have to worry too much. Ive read around and some say drying takes 10 days other say 4 weeks so i'm hoping for the latter. If there is anything I can do to prolong the drying process it would help greatly.

Thanks

2. You can prolong the drying time if you give them A nice watering 1-2 hours before harvest

3. Cause think about it, for a faster dry time your suppose To starve them for a week ;)

4. Good call. This will not make it too saturated that it will grow mild or as long as I have good ventilation i should be fine?

5. [quote name='"vaultassault"']
    Good call. This will not make it too saturated that it will grow mild or as long as I have good ventilation i should be fine?[/quote]

I'm on the eve of my first harvest haha. So I'm thinking as long as you have adequate ventilation and low enough temps then you should be golden!!