Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dryer than the sahara

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Chimera Prod, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Anyone else been dry for a while? Only been 2 weeks but it feels like forever. My best tokin buddy moved upstate to college and now I have no connects! Let this be the I am dry thread! Whos with me? ..and why is it so hard to find dank in florida!?

2. naw homie theres an overflow of bomb dank and great thizz here in cali. IM still in high school though so its easy as hell to find a connect

3. hahahahahaha CALI REPRESENT WOOOO

4. Yeah man im with you here,
    When i'm with my peoples we can usually find an eigth for a little session, but none of us can find anyone for our own personal stashes.

All of us usually buy zips and then bring out a couple nugs each = big session, but now were all struggling to find a couple g's to roll a blunt.

Even more annoying we all work and could buy in decent weights, but just cant.

:mad:.

Dont even get a bowl before bed tonight aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.

5. Florida is the indoor growing capital of the US. There are more hydro grow ops there than any other State (California is 1st when it comes to outdoor grows). There is ALWAYS good bud in Florida. You just don't know the right people.

Sounds like you should grab a light and some seeds and start growing your own ;)

6. I have been dry since Sunday and will be until I get paid Friday. I guess we should call it a mini T-Break.

7. dry for today and tomorrow but Thursday im picking up a half o. and osg im starting my first grow next week with a few clones a friend donated to me.

8. been dry since early march.. the area i live in is pretty dry too. it's a big deal if someone can score a quarter these days. i hope the dryness ends soon.

9. Try living in West Virginia. It's ALWAYS dry here, unless you know a ton of people, most of which are usually dry. Fortunately though, one of my friends has a connect from Pittsburgh PA that always has dank, I can get a quarter oz of it for $40 cause my friend is tight with that guy :)

10. I know what you're saying man, ive been dry for about a week. my only connect cant get shit right now for some reason. I'm gonna need to find another guy :(

11. damn dude two weeks is forever :(

anyways yo ushould be able to find dank alot of places in Florida.

12. i can relate to all the people in here .. it was soo dry alittle whiles ago but now im rollin in nugs :D got an ounce of some pretty good nug .. definately headies
    and than once i can get ahold of this kid im gettin another ounce of beesters.
    but thats beside the point if you live in the Greater philadelphia area and you are dry
    find me

13. Yea Im actually awaiting an order of some ak47 and GHS WW seeds. Doesnt seem like south FL has shit like this but maybe I need 2 get a job at a restaurant and meet some stoners.

14. im in florida and have never been dry yet . theres always good bud

15. It's dry locally... at least in terms of the people I know...

The one guy has mids for $100/half... but they're kinda "dirty" for my liking (especially at that price)...

Another friend about 45+ minutes away that has some very nice stuff... all $55-65/eighth...

I've had Sour D and a Northern Lights cross in the last week... both VERY nice... but, a little expensive for the economy...

And... I have to make a 90-minute round-trip to boot! :(

16. lol@uall.

It's not accurate to say Fl is dry or WV is dry, more like I am dry.

Having one dealer that you share with your friends isn't a good idea because that one person will dictate when your group smokes.

Network, meet new dealers, get their numbers and on that dry spell, they might be able to provide some relief.

17. i get some of the best bud in florida for sure. just never enough weight to start a thread about.

18. not anymore.

[​IMG]

helps restore moisture to prevent dryness

19. ouch man well +rep .. your the first PA person ive talked to ... i cant believe you not gettin good nugget man .. make your way to the 19026 ... good buds rollin in all the time

20. There are quite a few of us PA folks here in the City, and quite a lot of good bud in PA ;)