Dryer Sheets

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by roma412, Jul 30, 2014.

1. How do I get the smell of dryer sheets off my green? It ships wit it to disguise the smell but now my buds smell an taste like downy lmao

-roma

2. Water cure it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. What a terrible shipping method. Find a new mule who knows how to pack in sealed mylar bags.

I'd lay that shit all out in a 50-60% humidity room, with an osc fan on low in the room to move some air around, and let those suckers air out for a day or three.

4. they make those refrigerator packs of baking soda. you know, to keep your frig from smelling nasty. leave the baking soda sealed and put it and the budda in a closed container?

either way that fucking sucks and i feel for ya....

5. Hey thanks everyone for the advice. The baking soda seems worth a try .

-roma

6. Water curing maybe, probably won't work with like new results of course, but hey, it's better than throwing it out, which would be my only other suggestion.  Fuck dryer sheets

7. Thats nasty. Why doesnt he just make a 2nd layer with dryer sheets instead of packing them in the same layer.. Seems like common sense to me..

8. I wouldn't smoke that, no way. Dryer sheets are insanely toxic and carcinogenic. How much bud are we talking about? I'd probably just call it a loss honestly. Not worth your health.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Dude, you should not be smoking that. Honestly the residual chemicals are going to be seeped into the bud and theres no undoing that other than water curing. Even then its not a guarantee. Toss your losses or try and sell it off and get someone who actually knows how to ship bud properly

• Like Like x 1
  10. You mean you found a guy on CL that wraps the bud in dryer sheets and then ships it? Gross. Find someone else on CL.