Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dryer Sheet Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajinMatt, Nov 18, 2011.

1. #21 Tsmith3402, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    I did the same thing as OP over the summer. Rookie mistake!

You'll be okay though, I think. I still smoked the weed with my friends because it was too good to throw away...

and I'm living to tell about it so take that for what it's worth... haha

edit: I re-read OP's post... when I did it the dryer sheets never came in direct contact with the weed. I still think you'll be okay... but I can't say for sure

2. shit tastes terrible, ill tell you that...

3. It definitely does. I'm smoking it anyway...

4. Wait-- why did it make your weed LOOK like dryer sheets?!

5. New thread.... I spilled a series of unknown chemicals on my weed, should I still smoke it? :)

6. Smoke it dude and stop asking questions. I would use a bong if I were you to filter out any large particles.

7. Oh man, my weed smells so good. Better ruin it.

You want to savor the flavor, not cover it. If it's over powering smoke outside or something.

8. ive had bud that tastes like dryer sheets

so dont worry to hard, dont do it again.

and blades, answering with "your stupid and your a moron"

isnt helping and is sorta stupid.

you will be fine, if it reeks that bad,

wrap the dryer sheet AROUND the pill bottle, and put that bottle in a bag.

9. I was wondering that too... Can you not distinguish the weed from the dryer sheets? Don't smoke dryer sheets or store them with your weed; they contain toxic chemicals.

10. Not to smart, the ganja will certainly have a dryer sheet smell and will taste like absolute shit. It's still smokeable though...

11. [quote name='"MajinMatt"']

It definitely does. I'm smoking it anyway...[/quote]

Yeah, those aren't harmful chemicals or anything

12. Nope, put it in an envelope, send it to me, and I will dispose of it properly :smoke:

13. Wow you jelly? Go take a toke.

Smoke that bro. When i was in 8th grade i wrapped my weed in dryer sheets. Still smoked fine. I'm pretty sure it won't kill you. Probably just won't taste very good. IF you hit it and its too harsh. Or you feel sick. Then stop. But dryer sheets aren't toxic. So as long as you can keep hitting it you will probably be fine.

And next time just use the pill bottle.

14. [quote name='"JassyD"']

Wow you jelly? Go take a toke.

Smoke that bro. When i was in 8th grade i wrapped my weed in dryer sheets. Still smoked fine. I'm pretty sure it won't kill you. Probably just won't taste very good. IF you hit it and its too harsh. Or you feel sick. Then stop. But dryer sheets aren't toxic. So as long as you can keep hitting it you will probably be fine.

And next time just use the pill bottle.[/quote]

No, I don't think anyone is jealous that hes smoking dryer sheet particles, which ARE toxic, actually. Look it up

15. ...Did i say he was jealous that op was smoking dryer sheet chemicals? Nah i didn't.

16. idk why but i lol'd at the op

17. Why wouldn't you just wrap the pill bottle in dryer sheets and put it in a baggie or something? Anyways, its definitely not healthy to smoke any of the chemicals on dryer sheets BUT ive had friends in the past that have been in similar situations, and it all worked out fine.

18. this is a fuckin super fail maan

19. never put anything other than your weed in a airtight container theres no need to put anything else in there lesson learned man.

20. its too late he smoked it and now he's dead