1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Dry

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeman, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Man, just ran out of weed a few hours ago, still a little high, but comin down fast. I already paid the my crappy dealer since the others wern't available, and he left town for a few days. So I guess im dry til about thursday or friday, but thats not too long, i guess... I could get some bananas, or some nutmeg or robitussen.

2. I hope you're joking.

3. ..scraping bananas is a myth..

...nutmeg will make you sick as fuck since you'll need to eat 5-20grams of the shit...and you'll end up with a day long hangover...

...robitussin...ehh..go for it...just make sure you know what you're doing..

...you need more dealers friend...

4. I concur. Talk with all your pot smoking buddies. I would think that one of them may be able to help you score a sack.

5. I'm dry as well, have been since Sunday and was meant to get some today but there's none round our area.
    A few days there was £250,000 worth of hash siezed and it's really showing round here, none anywhere :(

I can get pills easier than dope this past few days.

I'll get some hash within the next few days hopefully.

6. Ya, all the dealers my friends know, I know. One is grounded, the other that I already paid it out of town, and the third is almost impossible to contact. I do need to have somebody help me find a dealer. The one that is out of town is a dealer, for a dealer, for a grower. He doesn't get crap out of it except the satisfaction that he hooked me up and me smoking him out. I doubt they would like me finding out who they are, but he is such a retard that he would probably bring me in there house, he has already showed me where they live, but no way in hell would I ring on the door and say "I would like to buy some weed." They would crap there pants. But on the other hand, they may not... I will ask the guy when he gets back.

Grasscity Deals Near You