Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ogku, Oct 12, 2012.

1. ive been dry for weeks now... already smoked up all my resin... this is just horrible... i just have no money at all right now..:(

2. You should, you know...get one of those job things.

3. Go sell your blood fam. I hear they can pay you in bud if you have choice blood.

4. i have a job... i have other things that need to get paid besides my dealer...

5. Become the dealer or a grower

6. Not sure where your gettin at with this... Your dry..and apparently bummed, But dont wanna buy weed...

Grow it :confused_2:

7. I was dry for a while, then I wasn't when I bought more.

8. Smoke with your buddies

9. sounds like its time for a cabinet grow. I made $42.07 every 2 weeks when i was senior in high school. but i found a way to walk into 1st period chemistry baked for about 4 months str8. thank you closet! and the A- i got for the year! as for 3rd period... let's just say.... actually lets not say anything ;)

10. [quote name='"Thewindwizard"']I was dry for a while, then I wasn't when I bought more.[/quote]

The secret cure revealed.

11. I was gonna get high until I got dry

12. every paycheck you get save 5$.

13. You're telling me you don't have some quarters somewhere you can turn in to dollars then turn in to ganj

14. I can not tell you how many times I have been there my friend... I think every stoner has been... some more than others. You will get through it I promise. Just than god that it's not junk that you're missing right now and not bud... trust me, once you have been down that road, you realize that being out of marijuana is really not that bad. Yes it sucks, but really the worst symptom is loss of appetite.

15. Well, I'm dry right now because I don't have a supplier. How I'd love to run into someone like you right now, we could solve each others problems.

16. Toke tilll your broke. Then grow. Or get some temporary job(s) for pot money.