Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dry weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -AM-ON, Dec 19, 2008.

1. lately all the weed ive been gettin has been real dry and breaks up and crumbles if i squeeze the bud. all 3 of my main dealers shit has been like that 4 at least a month the shit is still good and gets me so high that u couldnt reach me with an antena hah. u think its the cold weather thats makin it like that i live in northern illinois less than an hour from the chitown

2. could just be kinda old

3. yeah. i think its the weather too. i live in MA and its the same around here

4. Just sounds like schwagg. You should try putting an orange peel in the bag of weed for a few hours and see if its moistens up a bit

5. i dunno but i just picked up bud like that last week . i prefer it cause i roll so its easy to break up . but yeah sorry i cant answer your question lol .

but to take a guess no its not the cold weather cause i've gotten dry bud at different times of the year

6. if it looks really green, has lots of trichromes, has hairs, and gets you so high i couldnt reach you with an antenna, then its probly some good shit

i kno some of the best kush i get crumbles nice and eazy

7. dude you just exactly described the 8th that i just got haha and i dont really mind that it crumbles easily cuz im always rollin up sum swishers or vegas i was just wonderin y the hell its so dry and its definiatly not shwagg.....$50 an 8th:smoke:

8. Good weed is usually dried out. Just because it crumbles doesn't mean its bad, that usually means its dried properly and you can just rub it in your fingers to crumble it into bowls. Now if its dry and not nugs or obviously looks like brickweed, then thats obviously not a good thing.

9. im from MA also and havent had this problem

...yet

10. I prefer buying dry weed. When it's moist/fluffy you're paying for water weight.

The bud in your area could be dry from the long distance it might have travelled.

11. Ima pill poppin animal, surp sippin' surp-surp- sippin n1gga im so high you couldnt reach me with a fuckin antenna

12. Haha, I was just listening to that song. :smoking:

13. at least u are getting more bang for your buck i hate it when dealers sell moist bud because i hate to by water u can still have dry bud with a great cure on it it just takes a little bit of patience.

14. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN! :p:p:p

15. not to hijack the thread but does this actually work?