Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Reaction, Jun 24, 2008.

1. This recent pickup is really dry, how do long to I leave an orange peel in the bag for?

2. fuck an orange peel. Get a cotton swab damp and put it in there for a bit, shouldnt take long to get to where you like it. I just dont encourage the use of fruit peelings to moisten the bud b/c for some reason i think it makes the weed taste funky...But i tend to like my buds to be a little on the dry side.

3. i love when i pick up nice dense dry nugs. i like them so u dont have to use a grinder to break it up and it just crumbles in your hand

4. not too long, but it really depends how much weed you have, how big the bag/jar is, ect.

more info?

5. 16 oz jar, quarter of weed.

6. maybe overnight. I'd watch it, I don't think it really needs that long. But it is pretty easy to leave it in too long, it will get really damp pretty quick. I've left orangepeels in too long before. It was no gusta... it got moldy :(

7. Overnight you could have mold aready. Two hours tops. Some say no more than one.

8. Dunno probly depends on how dry the shit is too... i had some very very dry chronic one time, stuck it in tupperware with orange peels taped to the top of the lid and in bout 5 hours shit was dank

9. You from NC?

10. Yeah man, why.

11. Dude, he didn't quote you.

12. Do nothing. Just smoke it up unless you think it needs a nice water cure or somethin. I like nice cured crispy nugs, the trichomes just fall and make a pile on my table.:smoking:

13. Oh... word.

14. Naw man southern california