Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry Spell?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FosserK, Mar 10, 2010.

1. #1 FosserK, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    Hey, just wanted to compare notes with some people.

So I live in a smaller town and recently the DEA has been cracking down on the few good dealers that live here.

I wanted to know if anyone would have an idea on how to get some good bud without travelling too far.

For info I live in Montana so its hard as fuck to find shit around the rural towns.

2. um, isnt montana an mmj state, go get your med card....

3. grow your own?

4. You don't have to use that SWIM stuff at Grasscity.

And this should be in Apprentice Tokers.

I have no idea to answer your question and I'm sure no one else will either it's hard to say.

5. SWIM told me to tell you to shut the fuck up.

lol jk. check out webehigh.com

6. Lol, i didnt know, anywhere else i go the admin get all pissy. I went to the site, it just tells me prices. I know the prices im not a newb at smoking, i just wanna know any way of getting my hands on seeds or any of that.

7. one dont use swim youre just gonna annoy everyone

two go read the rules just so ya dont ask for a hookup (ya didnt break any, just make sure ya dont)

three montana gets amazing bud, well idk about the rural towns but billings, bozeman, missuola, kalispell. if theres no bud in your town its time for a road trip to a bigger one

8. yeah man definitely not dry in the billings area, i live in Laurel and i get amazing bud all the time from B-town. Just wondering though what town do you live in fosserk?

9. #9 DaiLLeSTeL, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    it gives you more information than just prices. but if that dont help you..