Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry Spell

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChrisCloudy1, May 12, 2012.

1. How many people have gotten a bad case of being broke and had to stop smoking for a while because of lack of money? Share your thoughts and feelings and stories

I usually try to save money so on Friday I get my weed and it lasts the weekend then I start the process over again through the course of the week, but sometimes I don't have enough cash so I don't smoke on weekends and it sucks lol but when I don't smoke for a while I start getting irritated :devious:

2. I always take a gram out of every bag I buy and make an I.C.E stash to prevent this from ever happening.

3. usually i try to buy in half ounces or ounces, and weigh out daily containers.

4. I'm on a break right now because I need to find employment. Honestly I kind of enjoy a break here and there. Lowers your tolerance and it makes the next time you smoke that much better. Try and find a hobby or something and do it only when you are dry. That way you have something to look forward to when you are dry! :)